The Student Room Group

Have your say: What kind of engineering degree should you study?

Here's where you can post a comment about our What kind of engineering degree should you study? article.

Read the full What kind of engineering degree should you study? article and join in the discussion by posting a message below.
Original post by sophieawhite
Here's where you can post a comment about our What kind of engineering degree should you study? article.

Read the full What kind of engineering degree should you study? article and join in the discussion by posting a message below.

Mechanical innit bruff or automotive depending on the uni.

Anything but Civil

Spoiler

Original post by Blue_Cow
Anything but Civil

Spoiler

Good engineers must have a passion about their specific discipline. The curiosity to take things apart and understand why they work, together with their limitations in order to make them better and more cost effective, should be part of the engineers DNA.

Study whichever engineering discipline you feel most passionate about.

Engineering is not for the faint hearted. It's a labour of love and you had better be prepared for a very demanding and unrelenting workload.
Original post by Vikingninja

I'm just joking, by the way. Civil Engineering would have been one of my top choices if it wasn't for CompSci :smile:
pls add chemical engineering info

Where are Aero, Automotive and Motorsport Engineering? I would have thought they were far more common than Sport.

Quick Reply