The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Offer

I've been offered a conditional offer but it will be upgraded to an unconditional offer if I choose it as my firm choice, I really want to come to Nottingham Trent and searched on UCAS when I can reply to my offers and it says that I can withdraw from my other Uni that hasn't yet provided me with an offer so I can firm and get an unconditional offer from Nottingham Trent is this correct?
Original post by Emma_Mcfly_Hope
I've been offered a conditional offer but it will be upgraded to an unconditional offer if I choose it as my firm choice, I really want to come to Nottingham Trent and searched on UCAS when I can reply to my offers and it says that I can withdraw from my other Uni that hasn't yet provided me with an offer so I can firm and get an unconditional offer from Nottingham Trent is this correct?

Hi Emma,

Massive congrats on your offer!

Yes that's correct you'll only be able to accept your offer once all of the universities have replied to you. If NTU is your firm choice of uni then you can withdraw your application from the other universities so that you can accept your offer and place it as your firm.

Hope that helps :smile:

Chris
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Hi Chris,

Thats great thank you!
I’ve withdrawn my other application and accepted Nottingham trent as my firm.
Original post by Emma_Mcfly_Hope
Hi Chris,

Thats great thank you!
I’ve withdrawn my other application and accepted Nottingham trent as my firm.

That's great to hear!!

Track may take a bit of time to update your offer to unconditional so don't panic if it doesn't do it straight away :smile:

Let me know if I can help any further!

Chris
Great thank you for your help!

Quick Reply

Latest