The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The IDF really are the epitome of scum.
Reply 2
"Israeli police troopers said they shot a man after he stabbed and hurt one of their unit. Reuters photographers who saw the wounded Palestinian fall said he was holding a small knife and wore what looked like a bomb belt.

Medical officials said three more Palestinians were shot and wounded in the West Bank. A further 38 were wounded on the border of the Gaza Strip, whose dominant Hamas Islamists have called for a revolt against Israel
The Israeli military said that about 2,500 Palestinian took part in riots in the West Bank, rolling flaming tires and throwing firebombs and rocks at soldiers and border police. Troops took action to break up the riots, it said in a statement.
Similar scenes occurred along the border with Gaza Strip, where about 3,500 Palestinians demonstrated.

Gaza has also seen almost nightly rocket launches into Israel by Palestinian militants, which have not caused casualties. An Israeli counter-strike on Gaza killed two Hamas gunmen. "

Given the circumstances 40 is a very low number for this kind of discourse.
IDF have no right in my view to enter Palestinian land and shoot Palestinians. As far as I'm concerned, they are terrorists and we, the UK and other Western countries, need to condemn the IDF and take action against them because we'd never let something like this happen here
Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)
Women, children.. men in wheelchairs with no legs

The IDF does not discriminate
Original post by FriendlyPenguin
...And end up on a government list.

If you are going to search up things like that, use startpage at least.

And make sure to firmly affix your tinfoil hat before searching for it, so the government satellites can't read your mind :lol:
Original post by KekistaniBritish
No only they kill them but you'll find a lot of killed Palestinians miss their organs. Its a big business they're into, much like the slave trade. Don't believe me? Just google Rabbi organ harvesting.

But you only complain when it's isolated incidents of Jewish people, right?

You don't object to your third reich heroes harvesting humans on a mass scale?

You know what we used to do to people like you during World War 2?
Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)
Moved to International.
well if they insist on trying to kill Israeli citizens then what do you expect ? :rolleyes:
sad
😓😓😓😓
Reply 14
Original post by AlexanderHam
So people got shot during violent protests. How is this news?

You posted a thread about anti-Semitic protests in London. That was news, right? So why isn't the shooting of Palestinians by Israeli police news?
This thread is filled with Neo-Nazis and terror sympathisng roadmen and the one pro-Israel poster does his best to keep his head and be balanced.

He is a righteous man while the world spits on him and calls him scum.
You seriously think googling "Rabbi organ harvesting" won't put you on a List?

Then I suggest you take a look at how you can ruin your search history.

It obviously won't and if it does, I'm probably on several lists for Google'ing far worse.

Unless I'm literally trying to sell drugs or obtain illegal weapons/plan terror attacks I don't think the government cares.
I gave up a long time ago on this conflict. It's as if neither sides wants peace.
Reply 18
You seriously think googling "Rabbi organ harvesting" won't put you on a List?

Then I suggest you take a look at how you can ruin your search history.

Can you stop trolling, honestly? The thread is about a serious issue
Reply 19
Tragic, hope the oppressors are destroyed soon.

Quick Reply