Ucas application wrong Watch

Meg1458
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I sent my UCAS application off today but realised I said I took English Lit in 2017, rather than 2016. I’ve emailed UCAS and call the unis but they’re all closed. Will this be weighted against me regarding my application?
Ddraigdwr2
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know someone who is a UCAS officer for a school, and this happened to others in my year. I don't think the UCAS offices are open on the weekend, but on Monday you can ring UCAS and get them to send your application back to you. Good luck, I'm sure it will all be fine
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Meg1458
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ddraigdwr2)
I know someone who is a UCAS officer for a school, and this happened to others in my year. I don't think the UCAS offices are open on the weekend, but on Monday you can ring UCAS and get them to send your application back to you. Good luck, I'm sure it will all be fine
Thank you
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Meg1458)
I sent my UCAS application off today but realised I said I took English Lit in 2017, rather than 2016. I’ve emailed UCAS and call the unis but they’re all closed. Will this be weighted against me regarding my application?
Ucas won’t send your application back to you if it has been processed.

Are you sure it has gone to ucas and not to your referee? If it’s with your school referee then they can send it back to you.

If it’s gone to ucas you need to email [email protected]cas.ac.uk with the correction. Once they confirm that they have amended your application then you have to notify all of your universities directly.
Meg1458
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
Ucas won’t send your application back to you if it has been processed.

Are you sure it has gone to ucas and not to your referee? If it’s with your school referee then they can send it back to you.

If it’s gone to ucas you need to email [email protected] with the correction. Once they confirm that they have amended your application then you have to notify all of your universities directly.
Unfortunately it’s definately gone to UCAS. I noticed the mistake on UCAS tracker. I’ve already sent them an email, and tried to call
Maro122
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
f a university such as CITY has given me an offer of 128 UCAS points from 2 subjects, will the points only from those two subjects count or can it be 128 UCAS points overall from all my qualifications e.g extra AS subjects and EPQ (because they still give me points)
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Maro122)
f a university such as CITY has given me an offer of 128 UCAS points from 2 subjects, will the points only from those two subjects count or can it be 128 UCAS points overall from all my qualifications e.g extra AS subjects and EPQ (because they still give me points)
If the wording of the offer says “128 points from 2 A levels “ then that’s what you need to fulfill the conditions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (263)
31.92%
The paper was reasonable (405)
49.15%
Not feeling great about that exam... (92)
11.17%
It was TERRIBLE (64)
7.77%

Watched Threads