Business unit 6 principle of management

Watch
Kkj6251
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Could some one link the part A for the January controlled assesment or take a clear photo of it please help me out the exam is close and I need to look at this much appreciated 😊
jackchristie98
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
does anyone know the question that did the exam today
username3708106
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Kkj6251)
Could some one link the part A for the January controlled assesment or take a clear photo of it please help me out the exam is close and I need to look at this much appreciated 😊
Did you do the exam today? How do you think It went
jkc_1999
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Part A was about HR planning for NBCC
Part B was about training and development for NBCC

Make sure you know:

Human resource planning
Motivation in the workplace
Theories of motivation
Meeting skill requirements
Upskilling and re skilling
Training and development
Performance appraisal
Quality standards

Spend about 1 hr 30 for both parts

for part a first have an intro then talk about issues with nbcc , then make recommendations and include hr planning etc. should have between 2-3 pages in total

for part b have a presentation with different training and development methods , bullet point what they are and advantage and disadvantage and make sure to expand on them in the speaker notes. after explaining all the training methods make recommendations on which methods nbcc need to take and state they need to use situational analysis like swot to assess which is best. should have between 6-8 slides.

Both parts are 44 marks and should have around 1 hr 30 spent

Following the correct structure, showing you understand the case study, applying hr planning , training development and theories of motivation will gurantee you a decent grade i hope this helps....too bad i learnt this stuff in the last couple days woulda helped if i knew this earlier this unit is so easy when u know what ur doing
Attached files
139ttt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thankyou!!Life saver
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (50)
30.12%
No - I have already returned home (23)
13.86%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (37)
22.29%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (15)
9.04%
No - I live at home during term anyway (41)
24.7%

Watched Threads