The Student Room Group

Found out my girls been cheating on me ama

Found out my girlfriend of nearly 2 years been cheating on me through her best friend, anyone wanna talk for a bit before I pass out. ****ing hurts man.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Casisalive
Found out my girlfriend of nearly 2 years been cheating on me through her best friend, anyone wanna talk for a bit before I pass out. ****ing hurts man.

Move to her best friend and **** her.

u gonna fight for her or not
leave her
Reply 4
Original post by Ray_Shadows

I know she ain’t worth it but it’s so ****ing conflicting man.
----> North Carolina.
Lol @ fighting for her, she cheated on you there is no point in furthering the matter. Its over brah
Original post by SMEGGGY
Fight for a slutty ***** who's had another's **** in her pussy, arse, mouth. Dirty used whore

Posted from TSR Mobile

woah flabby man dont get so emotional there
Sorry to hear it man, does she know that you know yet?

What was her reaction when you told her you knew?
Reply 8
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Sorry to hear it man, does she know that you know yet?

What was her reaction when you told her you knew?

At first I thought it wasn’t just her friend playing a drunk joke but I messaged her today about it and she came clean and tried to pin it on being drunk and making a honest mistake. ain’t replied to her since. Tbh I don’t think she cares and that’s what hurts the most.
Reply 9
Confront her calmly and rationally, it's not worth comitting a crime over her if she's cheated. Break it off indefinitely; she's broken your trust - the main driving factor of relationships and why they can exist.
I am so proud of her. She is a superb woman who knows exactly what she wants. I hope he was bloody beautiful.
how did you found out? feel free to pm
Reply 12
I’m sorry x
I don’t think you should fight for her if anything it should be the other way round, she is in the wrong not you. If she seems to not care I would suggest cutting her out of your life and see how she acts.

Does she know you know?
Will you split straight away or try and stay together?
Have you bought her anything for Christmas?
Will she be spending Christmas day at yours or are you going to her parents?
That sucks, don’t do anything irrational though. Speak to her, go see her and talk about it. Then make your mind up. It’s alright everyone saying leave her.. if you love someone its not that simple. It’s knowing whether or not you can move past it
She wasn't your girl. It was just your turn, son.
You should be crying your eyes out instead of doing an AMA.

a clear rookie mistake mate, that's why you should always cheat first, then you are invulnerable if your partner cheats on you because you did it first, it's that easy
Original post by Ray_Shadows

Is this a joke? Why the **** would he fight for a cheater? They're not relationship material lol.

He should shag her friend who probably fancies him since she just snitched on her best friend. She prob wants to hop on his **** while he's depressed n vulnerable lmao. Girls are sneaky like that.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Courtsxoi
That sucks, don’t do anything irrational though. Speak to her, go see her and talk about it. Then make your mind up. It’s alright everyone saying leave her.. if you love someone its not that simple. It’s knowing whether or not you can move past it

It's pretty simple lol.

Quick Reply

Latest