The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Liverpool John Moores university applicants 2018

Anyone applying to Liverpool John moores University for 2018/19

Scroll to see replies

Hey, sorry you haven't had a response to this yet - I've renamed your thread to make it easier for other people to find and stickied it to the top of the forum :woo: So hopefully more people will be able to find this now :h:
Liverpool
Original post by cmilligan2

I got a conditional offer to study law and criminal justice
Hi I have received a conditional offer to study applied sports psychology !!
Hi i've applied to LJMU to do Adult Nursing and have an interview on the 16th January. I'm excited to see if i get a conditional afterwards, its just rthe waiting game.
I am applying to study History and have received a conditional from LJMU.
Reply 6
I got a conditional acceptance for Msc marine and offshore Eng
Reply 7
I applied on saturday and got an unconditional offer on tuesday to study forensic anthropology. But I applied to do it with a foundation year as I am a mature student, but they sent me an offer to the same course without the foundation year. Is this likely to be a mistake?
Reply 8
I have applied for Primary Education at LJMU, I have an interview next month!
I recieved two offers one for sports and exercise science one for sports psychology
Reply 10
I have received an offer to study, Health and Social Care
Original post by joannefox6
I recieved two offers one for sports and exercise science one for sports psychology

Out of interest did you apply for anywhere else ?? As I am in a similar boat but the more I think about where I want to go the more I keep changing my mind !!

Just interested to see where else other people applied for this course!
I keep changing too.. im more looking at what uni offers the most e.g. Prices for accomediation/ sports/ gym but i still keep changing!
I’ve got an offer at LJMU for Law, but probably going to put it as insurance as uni of Liverpool is where I’d really want to go aspirationally as it seems a better uni with facilities and the support and law school and helping you get links with employment afterwards.. dunno if anyone’s in same boat as me.. Ik lots of people who go John Moores and really like it though
Original post by marksweeney08
I’ve got an offer at LJMU for Law, but probably going to put it as insurance as uni of Liverpool is where I’d really want to go aspirationally as it seems a better uni with facilities and the support and law school and helping you get links with employment afterwards.. dunno if anyone’s in same boat as me.. Ik lots of people who go John Moores and really like it though

I’m doing the exact same thing, putting Liverpool as my firm and John Moore my insurance
Yes, I hope to study Biomedical Science in September :smile:
Got an offer for Accounting and Finance 🎉 most probably going to Be my insurance
I've got an offer for History :biggrin:
Original post by cmilligan2

Yes I deferred my entry date to september 2018 to take a gap year. I'm doing English Literature!
Reply 19
Deferred my entry date to 2018 and received an Unconditional offer to study Public Health

Quick Reply

Latest