The Student Room Group

Women of TSR, what traits do you look for in a man?

Title

Scroll to see replies

honesty, confidence, kindness
looking for a bad alpha boy to **** me up. i love it when nobody treats me right.

dont want no nice guy
Big heart
Big smile
Big thinker
Big house
big huge johnson 🍆:colondollar:
Original post by pumpkinpandy
honesty, confidence, kindness

Those too :mmm:
6ft5+ and a big wallet.
Original post by Salt Queen

big huge johnson 🍆:colondollar:

I knew a girl who knew a guy who had a 9 (or 10 i forgot) inch ween and he said that nobody wanted to go out with him cause it was too big omg
A huge stick
Original post by faloodeh
looking for a bad alpha boy to **** me up. i love it when nobody treats me right.

dont want no nice guy

lmfao are you serious! r u 4 reel 😂

I knew a girl who knew a guy who had a 9 (or 10 i forgot) inch ween and he said that nobody wanted to go out with him cause it was too big omg

One of my exes had a huge one even though he's white, and he asked me to let him in the back door because none of his other gfs could fit it in there 😶 I'll keep silent on whether I obliged him or not lol
Kindness
Has to be funny
Romantic
Cute af
And I’m in love
someones who matches my sense of humour, easy to approach, sarcastic, and kind
lmfao are you serious! r u 4 reel 😂

One of my exes had a huge one even though he's white, and he asked me to let him in the back door because none of his other gfs could fit it in there 😶 I'll keep silent on whether I obliged him or not lol

no i was just trying to trigger the nice guys lol

"even though hes white" :rofl:

THE BACKDOOR!! some guys have it tough... :teehee:
Original post by GrownBird
A huge stick

Like Gandalf's http://www.thelandofshadow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/GandalfStaff2.jpg

no i was just trying to trigger the nice guys lol

"even though hes white" :rofl:

THE BACKDOOR!! some guys have it tough... :teehee:

He was proper down about it lol poor sod 💖
(edited 6 years ago)

He was proper down about it lol poor sod 💖

prsom 😭
Trust
Respect - treats me exactly how'd I'd treat them but better, I expect no less.
Confident - can be shy but confidence in who they are as a person.
Ambitious - someone who knows what they want and even if they're doing nothing but has a plan and is working on it, knowing it'll take years, its that drive that's attractive. Hate a guy that takes the easy route out and sells drugs/something illegal or has benefited from their parents wealth and just relies on that.
Encouragement - someone who can uplift me when I'm down and vice versa, someone who can see the brighter side of things you know.
Attractive - isn't the hugest factor but have a mental or physical quality that somewhat fits my personality that would attract me, in addition to taking care of themselves.
Reply 15
Original post by Anonymous
Title

presumably you are a man with certain traits that in theory should be desireable to women ...and you are hoping to see them mentioned here.

you will end up with Politically Correct fairy tale answers to your question if you take the answers given in this thread at face value......

there was a thread some months back on who would you like to date on tsr or something like that.

If you can find the thread, tot up how many mentions each male got, and you'll soon see a few clear front runners.

Ask yourself what do these males have in common?, and you will find the answer to your question.......
Reply 16
Guys who are kind, sensitive, intelligent (don't necessarily mean good grades), some shared interests, sexually compatible, supportive and generally just good people. And someone who's hot. (before you ask, yes I do know someone who meets all my criteria, he's my boyfriend)
Original post by Kevin Hodge
6ft5+
Good grief that's a long one!
Generally anyone who is confident and attractive, and yes girls do *almost* exclusively go for bad boys - it's in their DNA.
TSR is a bad place to ask because of how narrow and middle class it is which means most women will say things like kind, good job, etc.

When you move either towards more low class or high class people you get women who want ruthlessness, beauty, excitement, masculinity because their values are more aristocratic than democratic.

Original post by ANM775
presumably you are a man with certain traits that in theory should be desireable to women ...and you are hoping to see them mentioned here.

you will end up with Politically Correct fairy tale answers to your question if you take the answers given in this thread at face value......

there was a thread some months back on who would you like to date on tsr or something like that.

If you can find the thread, tot up how many mentions each male got, and you'll soon see a few clear front runners.

Ask yourself what do these males have in common?, and you will find the answer to your question.......

The politically correct answers are mostly true here, there is just a selection bias for the sorts of women whose fathers work as accountants (classic boring middle class job) giving those answers.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest