Turn on thread page Beta

Do you think Madeleine Mcann will ever be found? watch

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I don’t...

£18m worth of tax payers money have be spent to find this girl. It’s been over 10 years and not even one clue that she has been abducted. If the parents were from a council house estate things would have been very different.
    What ever happened, I think the parents are in on it..

ReputationRep:
    No. And this whole thing is pissing me off.

ReputationRep:
    no, sadly

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I think her parents, either in old age or on their death beds, will let slip they were involved. Think about all the money the parents have gained from book deals and media events...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FloralLuxe)
    No. And this whole thing is pissing me off.
    You piss me off you spooky witch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CTLevers)
    Spoiler:
    Show

I think her parents, either in old age or on their death beds, will let slip they were involved. Think about all the money the parents have gained from book deals and media events...

My point exactly! They are gross...

ReputationRep:
    its a very difficult case and loads of things don't add or make any sense for instance why the **** would you leave your children alone in a villa in a foreign country I don't get it like wtf were they thinking....my parents don't leave my younger sisters alone at home (their10 and 9 ) in the bloody morning forget night

ReputationRep:
    its plain stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MajorFader)
    My point exactly! They are gross...
    To be honest, I've been more concerned about that RAF Regiment gunner (Corrie McKeague) who disappeared September last year. At first (and I'm sure others too) thought he was kidnapped/murdered by ISIS, but a year on and still nothing! If ISIS were involved, I'm sure they would've claimed responsibility by now.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Sorry who? Someone pls fill me in on this story. I live under a rock.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I've been more concerned about that RAF Regiment gunner who disappeared September last year. At first (and I'm sure others too) thought he was kidnapped/murdered by ISIS, but a year on and still nothing! If ISIS were involved, I'm sure they would've claimed responsibility by now.
    looooool if isis did it they would have claimed responsibility before it even happened

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I've been more concerned about that RAF Regiment gunner who disappeared September last year. At first (and I'm sure others too) thought he was kidnapped/murdered by ISIS, but a year on and still nothing! If ISIS were involved, I'm sure they would've claimed responsibility by now.
    Are they still searching for him? I heard about that but I thought Isis claimed responsibility already. You know Isis claims responsibility for things that have nothing to do with them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    I am not sure if you’re being sarcastic...lol 🤔

ReputationRep:
    Are they still searching for him? I heard about that but I thought Isis claimed responsibility already. You know Isis claims responsibility for things that have nothing to do with them
    There was a BBC News article saying the reward for finding him has increased from £50,000-£100,000, so I'd assume so. They've stopped looking in the landfill site now though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    In 2007 I think it was, the parents went on holiday in Portugal, they went to a restaurant in the evening and left their 2 kids sleeping alone in an apartment (ground floor). Madeleine McCann being one of the kids disappeared.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ummarahman)
    looooool if isis did it they would have claimed responsibility before it even happened
    *Accidentally drop toast on floor*

ISIS: "WE CLAIM THIS TRAGEDY IN THE NAME OF ISLAMIC STATE!"
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ManLike007)
    In 2007 I think it was, the parents went on holiday in Portugal, they went to a restaurant in the evening and left their 2 kids sleeping alone in an apartment (ground floor). Madeleine McCann being one of the kids disappeared.
    Hmmm...I think it’s either the parents who did something to her and then fabricated the whole dissapereance, or the child wondered off while alone and then got in the wrong hands.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I am not sure if you’re being sarcastic...lol 🤔
    Haha, I was being serious😂😂 I actually never heard of this story before

ReputationRep:
    *Accidentally drop toast on floor*

ISIS: "WE CLAIM THIS TRAGEDY IN THE NAME OF ISLAMIC STATE!"
    looool you mean victory...... AGAINST THE EVIL TOAST...." WE THE ALMIGHTY ISIS HAVE BEATEN THE BLOODY TOAST....THIS WILL GO DOWN IT HISTORY AS ONE OF OUR BIGGEST SUCCESSES "

ReputationRep:
    yes she will be found

we have to continue searching for her

or at least find out what happened to her
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.