The Student Room Group

Do you think Madeleine Mcann will ever be found?

Honestly, I don’t...

£18m worth of tax payers money have be spent to find this girl. It’s been over 10 years and not even one clue that she has been abducted. If the parents were from a council house estate things would have been very different.
What ever happened, I think the parents are in on it..

Scroll to see replies

No. And this whole thing is pissing me off.
no, sadly

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by FloralLuxe
No. And this whole thing is pissing me off.

You piss me off you spooky witch.
Reply 5
Original post by CTLevers

Spoiler

My point exactly! They are gross...
its a very difficult case and loads of things don't add or make any sense for instance why the **** would you leave your children alone in a villa in a foreign country I don't get it like wtf were they thinking....my parents don't leave my younger sisters alone at home (their10 and 9 ) in the bloody morning forget night
its plain stupid
Original post by MajorFader
My point exactly! They are gross...

To be honest, I've been more concerned about that RAF Regiment gunner (Corrie McKeague) who disappeared September last year. At first (and I'm sure others too) thought he was kidnapped/murdered by ISIS, but a year on and still nothing! If ISIS were involved, I'm sure they would've claimed responsibility by now.
(edited 6 years ago)
To be honest, I've been more concerned about that RAF Regiment gunner who disappeared September last year. At first (and I'm sure others too) thought he was kidnapped/murdered by ISIS, but a year on and still nothing! If ISIS were involved, I'm sure they would've claimed responsibility by now.

looooool if isis did it they would have claimed responsibility before it even happened
To be honest, I've been more concerned about that RAF Regiment gunner who disappeared September last year. At first (and I'm sure others too) thought he was kidnapped/murdered by ISIS, but a year on and still nothing! If ISIS were involved, I'm sure they would've claimed responsibility by now.

Are they still searching for him? I heard about that but I thought Isis claimed responsibility already. You know Isis claims responsibility for things that have nothing to do with them :colonhash:
I am not sure if you’re being sarcastic...lol 🤔
Original post by MajorFader
Are they still searching for him? I heard about that but I thought Isis claimed responsibility already. You know Isis claims responsibility for things that have nothing to do with them :colonhash:

There was a BBC News article saying the reward for finding him has increased from £50,000-£100,000, so I'd assume so. They've stopped looking in the landfill site now though.
In 2007 I think it was, the parents went on holiday in Portugal, they went to a restaurant in the evening and left their 2 kids sleeping alone in an apartment (ground floor). Madeleine McCann being one of the kids disappeared.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ummarahman
looooool if isis did it they would have claimed responsibility before it even happened

*Accidentally drop toast on floor*

ISIS: "WE CLAIM THIS TRAGEDY IN THE NAME OF ISLAMIC STATE!"
*Accidentally drop toast on floor*

ISIS: "WE CLAIM THIS TRAGEDY IN THE NAME OF ISLAMIC STATE!"

looool you mean victory...... AGAINST THE EVIL TOAST...." WE THE ALMIGHTY ISIS HAVE BEATEN THE BLOODY TOAST....THIS WILL GO DOWN IT HISTORY AS ONE OF OUR BIGGEST SUCCESSES "
yes she will be found

we have to continue searching for her

or at least find out what happened to her
For a case that's been ongoing for over 10 years then I'm sure you can imagine the amount of conspiracy theories suggested. I remember one of them saying the parents faked it (somehow) to gain funds. (Their website is still active btw). They made a tonne of donations in less than a year from when it happened let alone the rest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann Go to the 'Madeleine's Fund' section and reading the 'Raising Money' section.

It's an interesting story because of how much money has been shoved in yet still unsolved.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 18
Am I a bad person for cracking up at this ...when it appeared near to the time of maddie's disappearance?

https://tinyurl.com/yaj5he24
Original post by ManLike007
For a case that's been ongoing for over 10 years then I'm sure you can imagine the amount of conspiracy theories suggested. I remember one of them saying the parents faked it (somehow) to gain funds. (Their website is still active btw). They made a tonne of donations in less than a year from when it happened let alone the rest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann Go to the 'Madeleine's Fund' section and reading the 'Raising Money' section.

It's an interesting story because of how much money has been shoved in yet still unsolved.

It’s very mysterious and the parents just act weird to me, can’t put my finger on it 🐾

Quick Reply