The Student Room Group

Lesbian experience

I’m a straight girl but I seriously want to try with another girl. Any advice?
Don't.
Speaking as a lesbian... go for it, but make absolutely sure the girl you’re with knows you’re just experimenting & it’s no strings attached.

Also, it will be an infinitely better experience if you have your fun with someone who knows what they’re doing, ie. has slept with women before.

Then obviously advice for sex/intimacy in general applies like communication and being relaxed.

You also mustn’t forget to use protection just because you’re with a girl - STDs can still be passed on, and there’s always a risk even if both of you think you’re clean. You can use something called a dental dam for oral sex. If you can’t get one, you can also use a (flavoured!) condom and cut down the side, then unroll it into a sheet type thing.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Speaking as a lesbian... go for it, but make absolutely sure the girl you’re with knows you’re just experimenting & it’s no strings attached.

Also, it will be an infinitely better experience if you have your fun with someone who knows what they’re doing, ie. has slept with women before.

Then obviously advice for sex/intimacy in general applies like communication and being relaxed.

You also mustn’t forget to use protection just because you’re with a girl - STDs can still be passed on, and there’s always a risk even if both of you think you’re clean. You can use something called a dental dam for oral sex. If you can’t get one, you can also use a (flavoured!) condom and cut down the side, then unroll it into a sheet type thing.

Thanks :smile: I don’t quite know how to get a girl though. I’ve always been with men

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending