The Student Room Group

EPQ Topic

Hi,

I'll be starting my EPQ next year and was wondering how you go about choosing a title/topic. My teacher told me yesterday that it would be good for my title to link all my A Level choices together (Bio, Chem, History and Maths) but I've read elsewhere that you should do the opposite and do something different to all your choices? Could anyone offer any clarification on this? I wish to study Medicine at uni but wouldn't a medical topic be included in some of my choices?

I appreciate any advice.
Reply 1
s
Original post by sebgrey
Hi,

I'll be starting my EPQ next year and was wondering how you go about choosing a title/topic. My teacher told me yesterday that it would be good for my title to link all my A Level choices together (Bio, Chem, History and Maths) but I've read elsewhere that you should do the opposite and do something different to all your choices? Could anyone offer any clarification on this? I wish to study Medicine at uni but wouldn't a medical topic be included in some of my choices?

I appreciate any advice.

yeah a medical topic would be good, make sure its outside of the curriculum though so its interesting to talk about at interviews
It's completely up to you. Most people will do something related to the university course they're interested in or something that you haven't been able to study at A level.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending