Student life for a PGCE student at St Luke's, Exeter

Watch
shoey666
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am writing a novel, and a central character is just starting a PGCE English course at St Lukes.

I am not looking to publish, is for my own pleasure really, alhough who knows, Whilst I am not going into minute detail would be nice to get an authentic feel to life at the campus, more interested in the academic side, my character is not a party animal, she is 24, quiet but not shy, but focused on getting QTS so if any one can give me any insights I would be grateful.

I did not go to university myself so have no idea. If you want to pm we can chat on email, just really want to know an overview of the academic side, how much is lectures, how the placements work out etc.

In summary, i want to know the day to day life, not the night life, if any one can help would be very grateful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (738)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (928)
42.69%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (413)
19%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.37%

Watched Threads