moveover
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Good afternoon,
I am applying for MA in Digital Media at several uni, courses to start in september 2018. Any suggestions about specific uni courses you would recommend?

The main issue, anyway, is another.

I would be able to attend any course only under a postgraduate loan. When should I apply as soon as the govt confirms whether it will be possible to do that in 2018?

What is normally the deadline? Shall I do it after having received an offer?

Kind regards
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by moveover)
Good afternoon,
I am applying for MA in Digital Media at several uni, courses to start in september 2018. Any suggestions about specific uni courses you would recommend?

The main issue, anyway, is another.

I would be able to attend any course only under a postgraduate loan. When should I apply as soon as the govt confirms whether it will be possible to do that in 2018?

What is normally the deadline? Shall I do it after having received an offer?

Kind regards
At this level you really should be doing your own research about courses to work out what you need and what will suit you best. Apply for the loan as soon as possible really. I don't know if there is a deadline and if there is it will be on the website.
moveover
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by alleycat393)
At this level you really should be doing your own research about courses to work out what you need and what will suit you best. Apply for the loan as soon as possible really. I don't know if there is a deadline and if there is it will be on the website.
Thanks for your reply.

I would like to apply asap but on the GOVT website nothing is said yet about 2018 application...
What shall i do?
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by moveover)
Thanks for your reply.

I would like to apply asap but on the GOVT website nothing is said yet about 2018 application...
What shall i do?
Wait. You can't apply for something that hasn't opened yet can you? Did you really need someone to tell you that?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.38%
I don't have everything I need (139)
41.62%

Watched Threads