The Student Room Group

I find this so rude

I messaged my friend and she read the message and was retweeting posts on twitter like I never messaged her. Read my story on Instagram too. And she’s not even replying? It’s been a day. She does this all the time even when she starts the convos.
And there’s this other friend who does the same but he eventually replies 3 days later.

It makes me mad.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
First world problems much
I don't suppose you've considered the possibility that the guy is affording you the courtesy of giving your message the contemplation it deserves.
Original post by Anonymous
I messaged my friend and she read the message and was retweeting posts on twitter like I never messaged her. Read my story on Instagram too. And she’s not even replying? It’s been a day. She does this all the time even when she starts the convos.
And there’s this other friend who does the same but he eventually replies 3 days later.

It makes me mad.

Chill and try and get out more.
Reply 4
Original post by LRxS

PRSOM
Reply 5
Original post by LRxS

Original post by Huw M Thomas
I don't suppose you've considered the possibility that the guy is affording you the courtesy of giving your message the contemplation it deserves.

Original post by Seamus123
Chill and try and get out more.

They make me feel like I’m annoying them and it’s making me a lil paranoid.
Maybe she just didn't get your message? -_- This is why the internet sucks, we get upset over something that's probably nothing.
Reply 7
Original post by wastedcuriosity
Maybe she just didn't get your message? -_- This is why the internet sucks, we get upset over something that's probably nothing.

I said she read it.
They make me feel like I’m annoying them and it’s making me a lil paranoid.

It's a little hypocritical of you to squeeze three answers to your thread into one post as if you don't have the time nor inclination to answer them.

I'm not at all surprised you are treated in a similar manner by those you converse with.
How do you know she read them?
I said she read it.

Your attitude is so rude. Is it any wonder they don't bother answering? (Rhetorical?)
(edited 6 years ago)
Your attitude stinks. Is it any wonder they don't bother answering? (Rhetorical?)

How does my attitude stink? They always leave me on read.

It's a little hypocritical of you to squeeze three answers to your thread into one post as if you don't have the time nor inclination to answer them.

I'm not at all surprised you are treated in a similar manner by those you converse with.
Original post by Tiger Rag
How do you know she read them?

Whatsapp. She read it.
How does my attitude stink? They always leave me on read.

It comes across.
It comes across.

Simply saying that my friends are ignoring me makes me comes across as that? That’s pretty stupid
talk to them about it
Simply saying that my friends are ignoring me makes me comes across as that? That’s pretty stupid

There's that attitude again. Inferring that I am stupid says far more about you than it does about me.

I suggest, that in this thread, you apply the first rule of holes. When you're in a hole stop digging.
There's that attitude again. Inferring that I am stupid says far more about you than it does about me.

I suggest, that in this thread, you apply the first rule of holes. When you're in a hole stop digging.

There’s a huge difference in saying “that’s stupid” and “you’re stupid”. Don’t take your anger out on me.
There’s a huge difference in saying “that’s stupid” and “you’re stupid”. Don’t take your anger out on me.

Accusing someone of saying stupid things infers they are stupid...stop digging.
Accusing someone of saying stupid things infers they are stupid...stop digging.

😂😂😂 wow you are worse than me

Quick Reply