The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

PGDip Adult Nursing Students starting in Feb 2018

Hi, is there anyone else who has been accepted to the PGDip Adult Nursing course here?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Original post by sscruzie89
Hi, is there anyone else who has been accepted to the PGDip Adult Nursing course here?

Hey! I am starting the course! I've opened a fb group (sadly no one has joined yet) so feel free to message me on there! It's called Bournemouth PGDip Adult Nursing Feb'18 😊
Reply 3
Hi there
Hoping to start PgDip 2018 adult nursing there soon too.
Looking at accommodation
Anyone fancy house sharing venture? Or have spare room?
😁
Hey lovely! I live in the hospital accommodation! It's pretty basic but it's £350 with all bills included and literally behind the corner from the hospital!are you planning to start next month?
Reply 5
Original post by Lorettalauraz
Hey lovely! I live in the hospital accommodation! It's pretty basic but it's £350 with all bills included and literally behind the corner from the hospital!are you planning to start next month?

oh that sounds good. Is that the Royal Bournemouth hospital accommodation ? Yes hoping to start next month providing all my paperwork goes through in time.
Hey hey! Add me on Facebook and I will try to help you with the accommodation!😊 my name is Loretta Ziegler😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending