The Student Room Group

What can I do to fix my body shape ?

Okay so let me give you some background info well I’m 5’2 and i weigh like 180 or something near that maybe in my 170’s but it’s still very OVERWEIGHT and well most people tell me I don’t look fat and well even though I’m fat, my fat Isn’t stored in the right places like my hips or boobs sadly meaning I have a apple shaped body since my fat stores in my stomach but it doesn’t show much as I wear waist trainers like everyday and I dont have big boobs I’m like an A and well I don’t have much hips when I was younger I was very flat in my butt region but with exercise I was able to increase the size way bigger but not to the point where it’s a big ol butt but i do get complimented on it that it’s nice ALSO let me add this my family on my moms side which I spend more time with and have noticed NONE of my aunts have big butts or boobs and I really don’t know about my dads family side because I don’t know them or associate with them because they live SO far away and oh I also have fat curves if that kinda makes sense like I’d definitely be curvier if I lost weight but my question is how can I lose my gut and arm weight BUT increase my boob size and get wider hips and thighs and butt ? Can I try the pill ? Or not because I’m overweight? Anyone know on how I can lose weight but increase boobs and hips / butt? Exercises, What to eat, other products anything useful please
Original post by Sourberry224
Okay so let me give you some background info well I’m 5’2 and i weigh like 180 or something near that maybe in my 170’s but it’s still very OVERWEIGHT and well most people tell me I don’t look fat and well even though I’m fat, my fat Isn’t stored in the right places like my hips or boobs sadly meaning I have a apple shaped body since my fat stores in my stomach but it doesn’t show much as I wear waist trainers like everyday and I dont have big boobs I’m like an A and well I don’t have much hips when I was younger I was very flat in my butt region but with exercise I was able to increase the size way bigger but not to the point where it’s a big ol butt but i do get complimented on it that it’s nice ALSO let me add this my family on my moms side which I spend more time with and have noticed NONE of my aunts have big butts or boobs and I really don’t know about my dads family side because I don’t know them or associate with them because they live SO far away and oh I also have fat curves if that kinda makes sense like I’d definitely be curvier if I lost weight but my question is how can I lose my gut and arm weight BUT increase my boob size and get wider hips and thighs and butt ? Can I try the pill ? Or not because I’m overweight? Anyone know on how I can lose weight but increase boobs and hips / butt? Exercises, What to eat, other products anything useful please

I've moved this to health.
Reply 2
Download Pinterest and search exercises for defining body shape. There are an annoyingly number of posts there. Good luck and don’t worry too much!
Reply 3
Original post by Sourberry224

Certain exercises focus on different parts of the body. If you're wanting to shift a bit from your tummy area I suggest looking into exercises that work that part of you. A bit of general exercise and making sure you have a healthy (in terms of what you're eating and how much) diet won't hurt either.
Considering you've already lost weight I'd say make that change sustainable and focus on a bit on toning specific areas.

You can't really do anything about putting weight onto areas though. Weight tends to go wherever it likes. You can try to reduce it in your tummy, but that's not going to move it too your boobs.

I don't think the pill is going to help here tbh. You can talk to your doctor about it, but be honest about what you're wanting from it. In a lot of cases I think the pill can lead to putting on weight rather than loosing it and you won't be able to control where that weight goes.

Hope that helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest