The Student Room Group

DO I?????

Probably being petty but do i send a friend request to a guy i like on Facebook when we follow each other on into, or does it look a bit desperate, or am I just overthinking as usual?
Instagram***
(edit: ah, instagram, gotcha)
it depends. do you talk to him/message him on instagram, or do you only follow him? if you talk to each other, then i don't see any problem with adding him on facebook (and if you're not sure then hey, you can ask him) but if you don't, then I don't really see the point? I only really use facebook for talking to friends though and i wouldn't add someone I didn't talk to, even if we followed each other on social media. it's your call though, worst he can do is decline.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by jasmine_porter
Probably being petty but do i send a friend request to a guy i like on Facebook when we follow each other on into, or does it look a bit desperate, or am I just overthinking as usual?

Do it, it's just a friend request, worst comes to worst you can just say they appeared in your "people you may know" thingy because of insta? He might be a typical bloke, so he won't read into it too far, so try not to stress :smile:
overthinking
Reply 5
It's just a friend request, people put so much thought into social media these days.

Quick Reply