The Student Room Group

Housemate and mixed messages

Hi all,
So basically I have this housemate who I've had a huge crush after breaking up with my bf of 3 years. The problem is, while I understand that it is a poor idea to actively pursue someone you live with, I have no idea where I stand with him. Which is the real issue.
He's told me he doesn't get with housemates because he did it before and it ended badly. Before this I had tried to kiss him and he gave me his cheek instead. However, he also claims that everything he does is friendly which I'm not so sure about. For example,we have danced together and grinded on a night out, we cuddle a lot/ are very affectionate and he was sending jealous texts to another housemate after I went home with a one-night stand.
Should I talk to him about this or let it slide to save making things more awkward? If so, how should I approach the subject?
I feel like I need some sort of closure, otherwise it's going to be driving me crazy into the new year.
Thank you for any advice.
Sounds like he is being nice/friendly, best bet is to talk to him on a night out
If he's going to keep messing you around and not give you a straight answer, then leave it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending