The Student Room Group

my bum has been itchy a lot lately

don't laugh but my bum has been rather itchy lately and I don't know why any ideas why this is?

Scroll to see replies

Dried up sperm. Wash your arse next time.
Reply 2
Original post by It's****ingWOODY

idiot i dont have sex up the bum
Original post by Sally Irvan
idiot i dont have sex up the bum

They all say that.
worms
It's dirty, or it's dry, or it's been bitten by an insect
Reply 6
They all say that.

well i dont alright dont be judgemental
don't laugh but my bum has been rather itchy lately and I don't know why any ideas why this is?

do you have any pets? because it might be worms. Worth having a quick look when you have a poo to see if there are any squiggly white things moving around in your stool.

or maybe for some reason your bum has been rather sweaty as of late and that's causing an itch. Could be new underwear fabric also.

How bad is the itch and when do you get it? Itches from worms generally happen in the nighttime / late evening.
Reply 8
well i did get some new underwear recently and it happens during the day more than anything

LOL she claims not to have done anal...but I'm guessing bare manz have busted their loads over her bum after dogging her whilst smoking a zoot and playing j hus in the background :colone:
well i did get some new underwear recently and it happens during the day more than anything

I don't think the time of day is the issue 😂

And ewww you wore dirty department store knickers. You got germs on ya minge, Salz 😷
Original post by JoshDawg
do you have any pets? because it might be worms. Worth having a quick look when you have a poo to see if there are any squiggly white things moving around in your stool.

or maybe for some reason your bum has been rather sweaty as of late and that's causing an itch. Could be new underwear fabric also.

How bad is the itch and when do you get it? Itches from worms generally happen in the nighttime / late evening.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 😭 what?
My assy never itches :bootyshake:
Original post by Salt Queen
I don't think the time of day is the issue 😂

And ewww you wore dirty department store knickers. You got germs on ya minge, Salz 😷

time of day will matter if it's worms they are active at night.
Original post by Salt Queen
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 😭 what?

Why are we discussing this at half two in the morning?

check out the material made from your new underwear / have a feel of it and compare it to your old stuff. It might just be that rubbing and causing some irritation.
Original post by Bill Nye

because we aint out at the club with friends so we have nothing better to do than talk about whether OP has worms
Original post by Bill Nye

*Dracula accent* welcome

time of day will matter if it's worms they are active at night.

😱😱 omg it doesn't help that I'm watching Human Centipede 2 right now. It's actually really good and kinkier than it is scary.
because we aint out at the club with friends so we have nothing better to do than talk about whether OP has worms

Well... I'm not sure if you've trident before, but theres this thing called sleeping.
Original post by UchihaMadara
LOL she claims not to have done anal...but I'm guessing bare manz have busted their loads over her bum after dogging her whilst smoking a zoot and playing j hus in the background :colone:

W o w this was descriptive. Almost like you know firsthand lol

Quick Reply