Drinking alchohol Watch

jbrdodd
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
First time Ive ever got drunk tonight and ive only just sobered up; why do people find it fun because ive never regretted my life so much due to the amount of people ive messaged.

Why?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
People handle alcohol differently. Just because it was bad for you doesn't mean it also is for other people.
Chloe2702
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
People like to drink alcohol because it can make you more confident, people like to loose control (similar reason to why people take drugs). mixing drinks can give you a worse hangover the next day. for example I advise you never to mix beer, wine and vodka. Let's just say that night didn't end too well!
jbrdodd
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I almost drank half a bottle of rum aswell. Hating life atm
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Most likely as its the first time as well, so your body wont be used to it and you wont know how to handle it/when top stop rn.

I am not a big drinker though, and tbh I cant drink atm due to the abundance of medication I am on atm, and tbf, I feel no need to to drink it again anyway.
RockyDennis
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Obviously it's retarded to drink half a bottle of rum loool.

I get a double vodka Red Bull, then a single vodka and half a can Red Bull. Rest of the night I do single vodkas and diet coke. One more double vodka after the "lull" where you sober up a bit. This usually happens after the first few drinks when you go to the toilet. But apart from that all singles.

Think it's about quarter of a litre over the course of the night. That's all you need to be completely loose. Drinking beer or drinking too much is a FOOLISH mistake, a mistake made by noob drinkers. How do you expect to chat anyone up or even enjoy yourself while absolutely blackout off your ****ing face slurring and staggering around?

People just go too far with alcohol because IT DOESN'T WORK. It's a **** substance for what people use it for, very ineffective. People drink more and more because they still feel inhibited and then they're blackout. You really have to combine alcohol with something else to make it work properly.
username3682542
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
it's haraam. why am I here
Foggel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It is only **** for lightweights.
Ahmed..Salah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
how can i solve(4_x^2_y^2)^2
Huw M Thomas
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jbrdodd)
I almost drank half a bottle of rum aswell. Hating life atm
Have you made the promise yet? Or possibly, how many times have you made the futile promise so far today?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (119)
64.67%
No I haven't decided yet (39)
21.2%
Yes but I might change my mind (26)
14.13%

Watched Threads