The Student Room Group

Do you get jelous of slimmer women?

Does anyone get jelous of other women who are slim/tiny and have a nice body? If so Does it tend to be just women your age or can you get jelous of older women, say in their 40's, too?

Scroll to see replies

slim isn't a nice body btw. I'm average height (well I'm 5 foot 7) and skinny, and I always get jealous of curvy/slim thick figure all the time. But I've started gym- so we'll see where that gets me :tongue:
nah not really

Original post by TSR69
slim isn't a nice body btw. I'm average height (well I'm 5 foot 7) and skinny, and I always get jealous of curvy/slim thick figure all the time. But I've started gym- so we'll see where that gets me :tongue:

you look good already.
Original post by ChickenMadness
nah not really

you look good already.

what do u mean?
Original post by TSR69
what do u mean?

I don't get jealous of skinny women :laugh:
I don't get jealous of skinny women :laugh:

I know because you're a guy.:smile: I said I get jealous of curvy women. I don't really know what you're trying to say???
Reply 6
A bit yeah. But then, I can never be slim. I have a figure, curves. Would love to lose weight, but at the same time, I think I would miss my body shape. It's what I'm used to.
Original post by TSR69
I know because you're a guy.:smile: I said I get jealous of curvy women. I don't really know what you're trying to say???

I think he was answering OP’s question xx
i like me the way i am not skinny but not over weight
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by TSR69

He was saying that your body looks great If that is actually you on your avatar
Original post by TSR69

Original post by AnnaBanana2000
I think he was answering OP’s question xx

This
Original post by Anonymous
He was saying that your body looks great If that is actually you on your avatar

And that
Reply 11
Yeah everyday. Usually it will be people my age but anyone that’s slim up to about 30.
EDIT- thinking on it though, The Kardashians are 30+ and I’m jealous of those so maybe age doesn’t matter 🤷🏼*♀️
(edited 6 years ago)
I get jealous of slimmer people, yeah. :colondollar: :frown:
you look good already.

Not unless she's Russian :rofl: https://atolin.ru/anketa/5284910
no i am comfortable in my body
yes
This

And that

Thta's not me lol, and yeah thanks but skinny doesn't exactly look good :tongue:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Not unless she's Russian :rofl: https://atolin.ru/anketa/5284910

omg youre like TSR's famous catfish tracker :lol:
Reply 18
Not really, being a man and all.
Original post by CleverSquirrel
omg youre like TSR's famous catfish tracker :lol:

:rofl:

I didn't think she was catfishing or trying to claim the girl was her for the record, it's fairly common for girls on here to put up pics of girls they think are hot just cause why not :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest