The Student Room Group

why do guys wee all over the toilet seat

why? the toilet is big enough for you to wee in to it and not all over the damn seat my boyfriend constantly does this and I tell him that it is really starting to annoy me as we live in a flat together, he never wipes it up after either and every time I go to the toilet I am confronted with a seat covered in wee.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sometimes it's hard to control the python, especially in the morning when it decides to turn into some form of the Burj Khalifa. Luckily girls will never know the struggle of trying to urinate while having an erection.
Original post by Xopher_
Sometimes it's hard to control the python, especially in the morning when it decides to turn into some form of the Burj Khalifa. Luckily girls will never know the struggle of trying to urinate while having an erection.

more like laziness
Reply 3
haha this title made me laugh. I'd get rid of him if I were you, that's a woeful low in decency.
Original post by Sint
haha this title made me laugh. I'd get rid of him if I were you, that's a woeful low in decency.

trust me I am thinking about it as it is my flat, he never lifts much of a finger
Reply 5
Honestly it's harder than you think. Sometimes it sprays everywhere and there is **** all you can do about it.
Reply 6
Original post by Monica Lillions
more like laziness

Him not cleaning it up is being lazy, however the Burj Khalifa analogy is accurate. Him not lifting the seat up is ummm... pretty grim.
(edited 6 years ago)
Can't you just hold your penis so you can control where you pee? Its not that hard. Or just clean up after...
Reply 8
Original post by Texxers
Honestly it's harder than you think. Sometimes it sprays everywhere and there is **** all you can do about it.

Couldn't you just bend forwards a lot or squat really low?
Or you just sit down!
Reply 9
he's marking his territory
but why do most guys not clean it up after when it happens I mean I asked my boyfriend why doesn't he just put the seat up and his response was that he couldn't be bothered
IDK how to can be that hard tbh, I mean you can hold on to it and legit point it to the hole in the toilet, like a hose pipe! And even if it does have the spinkler effect, ffs just clean up after smh
Women have the right idea by sitting to pee.

When guys stand up to do it, even if you don't spray the toilet seat, a fine mist of urine will spray everywhere outside of the toilet.

Lads need to do what women do, and sit to pee.
Original post by Sint
Couldn't you just bend forwards a lot or squat really low?
Or you just sit down!

Too much effort.
Original post by Monica Lillions
but why do most guys not clean it up after when it happens I mean I asked my boyfriend why doesn't he just put the seat up and his response was that he couldn't be bothered

That is your answer. Many guys cannot be bothered.
So I guess the Prophet Muhammad was right when he advised his followers to sit when urinating.
Original post by gigi77774
Can't you just hold your penis so you can control where you pee? Its not that hard. Or just clean up after...

I take it from your avatar you don’t actually have a **** it’s not as simple as all that sometimes it comes out with a kink or something just holding and aiming doesn’t really work but he should clean it up it’ll take him what 10 seconds tops.
I was very surprised when the Tories were debating about the death penalty that no woman proposed its re-introduction for not putting the toilet seat down.
Original post by CleverSquirrel
IDK how to can be that hard tbh, I mean you can hold on to it and legit point it to the hole in the toilet, like a hose pipe! And even if it does have the spinkler effect, ffs just clean up after smh

It's one of the main struggles of being a dude. Urinals are a lot easier because they're at waist height. It's even harder when you're tall lol. We don't deliberately piss everywhere. It tends to go everywhere the harder you try to aim it.
too much fuc king detail ew
No, thank you

Quick Reply

Latest