The Student Room Group

#onlyguyproblems

Males of TSR, what are some of the problems you have experienced that only guys will understand

Scroll to see replies

I'll start, waking up and needing to pee and finding ur thingie is so hard u piss everywhere
Trying to pee and having to fight 3 ****ing streams so I don't piss on the floor as if this was some kind of YouTube challenge vid.
Sitting on the toilet to take a dump and ur d**k touches the inside of the bowl. That is the worst feeling I have ever experienced :frown:
Reply 4
Finding you have a boner when you're out in public.
Original post by Texxers
Finding you have a boner when you're out in public.

This ^^, and trying to discretely re-position it so that it's less obvious...
Reply 6
Original post by JaredzzC
This ^^, and trying to discretely re-position it so that it's less obvious...

Omg it's the worst thing ever, but sometimes it's just too hard and big it's literally impossible and when I try to make to go, I make it even worse and it's a chain reaction of it getting harder and harder.

Spoiler

Original post by Texxers
Omg it's the worst thing ever, but sometimes it's just too hard and big it's literally impossible and when I try to make to go, I make it even worse and it's a chain reaction of it getting harder and harder.

Spoiler

This made me laugh too hard!!!!
Iswtg every time I used to go swimming I'd get a random erection so I'd just wait in the pool when everyone else got out until it went away
Also, having to wait for the optimum corner urinal when in public toilets...
(edited 6 years ago)
Also, making sure it's not like -30°C whenever anyone ever sees your manhood and feeling like you have to prove it in some other way...
The dance you do in public to unstick your ballsack.
Reply 12
Peeing yourself.
The one time I clean shaved my pubes and when they started growing back..... The crazy itchiness!! Oh my god!! The itchiness! :'(
Original post by UWS
Peeing yourself.

Waiiiit... Hold up... U need to explain! this is not a guy problem this is only ur problem
(edited 6 years ago)
😂😂
Original post by Hirsty97
Iswtg every time I used to go swimming I'd get a random erection so I'd just wait in the pool when everyone else got out until it went away

When you go swimming and you see a hot looking girl with a good body in a bikini.
When u grow out a beard then shave and then you end up looking like you are 12 years old :/
Not being able to talk about feeling cuz u have to be A MAN
Also when ppl find it weird when you are scared of small things like insects or dogs. Just cuz I am a male does not mean I am a fearless Hercules
Also whyyy do guys HAVE to always pay on dates, sometimes the female can pay.... ofc we don't say anything to avoid looking cheap but this shouldnt be the case

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending