The Student Room Group

Graduate scheme application question. Help!

Basically i'm trying to apply for a graduate scheme with a company called Smurfit Kappa, Currently stuck on the application question which is:

"It has been 2 weeks since you started your new rotation at npower. Last week your supervisor gave you the responsibility of putting together the monthly performance report for your business area, which is due next week. This report is then shared with senior managers across the business.

Looking at the previous monthly performance reports these appear to be quite complex and difficult to interpret. Your supervisor has told you that you need to obtain the data from several managers and different systems. You have noticed that the process of creating this report is not very efficient.

You have already requested the information from the managers but you are still waiting for some of them to reply to you. One of the managers who has come back hasn’t shared all the information you had requested and what she has shared doesn’t appear to be accurate.

You still have a lot of work left to do before this report is finalised and will not have enough time if you don’t get the information you need back shortly."

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA ON HIOW I SHOULD GO ABOUT THIS PLEASE??

THANKS
Original post by A.D.E.L.
Basically i'm trying to apply for a graduate scheme with a company called Smurfit Kappa, Currently stuck on the application question which is:

"It has been 2 weeks since you started your new rotation at npower. Last week your supervisor gave you the responsibility of putting together the monthly performance report for your business area, which is due next week. This report is then shared with senior managers across the business.

Looking at the previous monthly performance reports these appear to be quite complex and difficult to interpret. Your supervisor has told you that you need to obtain the data from several managers and different systems. You have noticed that the process of creating this report is not very efficient.

You have already requested the information from the managers but you are still waiting for some of them to reply to you. One of the managers who has come back hasn’t shared all the information you had requested and what she has shared doesn’t appear to be accurate.

You still have a lot of work left to do before this report is finalised and will not have enough time if you don’t get the information you need back shortly."

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA ON HIOW I SHOULD GO ABOUT THIS PLEASE??

THANKS

I've moved this to the job section. You may get more help here.
Just say what you would do.

Quick Reply

Latest