The Student Room Group

Starting with Profit Accumulator

Hi,can someone help me please.I am just creating an account with Profit Accumulator and am unsure of 2 things,i get how it works but what happens if i only get a £10 freebet with 1 bookmaker and a £20 freebet with another,surely that cannot work as i need the same cash value on the freebets and isnt it only Betfair that you can lay a horse with,Corals etc dont do that,please forgive me if this sounds ridiculous
Hope so that the thread is moved in the right forum. As it has to do with money, I thought this is the right place, Sports didn't fit in my opinion. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by wayno12345
Hi,can someone help me please.I am just creating an account with Profit Accumulator and am unsure of 2 things,i get how it works but what happens if i only get a £10 freebet with 1 bookmaker and a £20 freebet with another,surely that cannot work as i need the same cash value on the freebets and isnt it only Betfair that you can lay a horse with,Corals etc dont do that,please forgive me if this sounds ridiculous

You place all your lay bets on an exchange (betfair etc) these lay bets use your own cash, not free bets.

So each offer you do will involve placing a bet with the bookmaker and then a lay bet against it on the exchange. Each bookmaker is seperate so it doesnt matter if one offers you a different free bet size to the other.
Reply 3
Original post by Reue
You place all your lay bets on an exchange (betfair etc) these lay bets use your own cash, not free bets.

So each offer you do will involve placing a bet with the bookmaker and then a lay bet against it on the exchange. Each bookmaker is seperate so it doesnt matter if one offers you a different free bet size to the other.

Thanks 4 the reply,i now get how it works but im concerned that there wont be enough free bets as ive used most of them in the past
Reply 4
Original post by wayno12345
Thanks 4 the reply,i now get how it works but im concerned that there wont be enough free bets as ive used most of them in the past

The bookies give you free bets all the time for various things, it's not just reliant on the signup offers.
Reply 5
Original post by Reue
The bookies give you free bets all the time for various things, it's not just reliant on the signup offers.

Thank you so much 4 your hel

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending