Currently stuck on a A level business past paper question

Watch
username3683474
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
The question is ''How can Place be used to increase a retailers marketing mix rarther than the other elements of the marketing mix?
I am completly stuck and do not knwo how to link the two topics toghther clearly. I need help pls haha
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Tom4757)
The question is ''How can Place be used to increase a retailers marketing mix rarther than the other elements of the marketing mix?
I am completly stuck and do not knwo how to link the two topics toghther clearly. I need help pls haha
4 Ps of the marketing Mix.

Every consumer has been affected by the marketing mix. This business tool is comprised of four elements:
  • Product: The item meets the consumer's needs or desires
  • Price: The cost yields enough profit while still being acceptable to the consumer
  • Promotion: The item is effectively advertised and promoted
  • Place: The product is properly distributed and available in a convenient location at the right time

It is just asking you to focus on the significance of place and how the distribution chain can play a key role in the success of a business. You need to give examples of how you would do that , recognise the key aspects and explain how you would benefit or suffer depending on whether a business got its place strategy right or wrong.

Not sure where the confusion is?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (13)
7.1%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (13)
7.1%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (43)
23.5%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (22)
12.02%
No, nothing has changed (63)
34.43%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (29)
15.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed