The Student Room Group

'It will be fun'.

One of my friends said to me that I am more than welcome to come and visit him and added 'it will be fun'.

What does he mean by this? Does it suggest that he would be happy to see me/like to see me?

Scroll to see replies

cause he finna D u down girl
Reply 2
Original post by KnightArtorias
cause he finna D u down girl

Can I have a genuine response please?
Honestly if you're that obtuse to not know what "fun" is you might as well stay at home lmfao
Reply 4
Anyone else? :smile:
I think he means it'll be fun
possibly
How we suppose to know do we know what your friend is like better than u lmfao it's either to do some fun stuff "games, chill , netflix" or he finna Give u some PLOWing Time
This is so cute op :smile:
your friend may want to enjoy some leisure activities with you in the comfort of his home ? maybe show you his collection of Star War figurines or do a challenging jigsaw together ?
Reply 9
What I meant by asking was that do you think he genuinely wants to see me? Do you think that he would genuinely like to see me?
Original post by Anonymous
What I meant by asking was that do you think he genuinely wants to see me? Do you think that he would genuinely like to see me?

yes
Original post by Cleverboy1991
This is so cute op :smile:

Thank you very much! :smile:

If you don't go he'll find someone else to have "fun" with. Guys have a one track mind and so fun for him might not be fun for you.
Can I have a genuine response please?

I think he was being genuine.
thanks everyone.
Do you have autism? I’d expect most people to know that it means it’d be fun to spend time together. Unless he said it in a particular tone or gave you a look...?
One of my friends said to me that I am more than welcome to come and visit him and added 'it will be fun'.

What does he mean by this? Does it suggest that he would be happy to see me/like to see me?

Why even question this, it is just a little thing people say as a joke when the original proposition of seeing them is not 'fun' when in your mind it is (or should be).
Like when someone says 'do you want to go to x event with me' followed by 'there will be alcohol' to tempt said person

It means that he wants you to visit his humble abode.
Original post by stoyfan
It means that he wants you to visit his humble abode.

Do you genuinely think he wants to see me and do you think he is my friend?
Original post by EdPsychElla
Do you have autism? I’d expect most people to know that it means it’d be fun to spend time together. Unless he said it in a particular tone or gave you a look...?

Yes.

Quick Reply

Latest