The Student Room Group

English men- bad lovers compared to European/foreign men?

I am generalising here, but I can't help wonder if there is any sort of truth to it.

Are English men less romantic than other nationalities?
Are they less passionate lovers?
Are they less sexual/worse in bed?

From my experience of travelling, I can't help but thinking sex and romance is not our strong point.

What do you all think?
Original post by Anonymous
I am generalising here, but I can't help wonder if there is any sort of truth to it.

From my experience of travelling, I can't help but thinking sex and romance is not our strong point.

What do you all think?

How many English men have you had sex or romance with n your travels?

How many English men do you think there are?

What percentage of English men do you think you have encountered?
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
How many English men have you had sex or romance with n your travels?

How many English men do you think there are?

What percentage of English men do you think you have encountered?

I know but come on, English men are not exactly known for their romance/skills in bed.....it is true to an extent.
Well, I feel some of us have something to say about this.

I can't agree but don't we all see more attractiveness in people from other countries, it's just a natural wanting of the unknown. There are people abroad who take a fancy to English guys, because we're different. I really, really doubt that there are countries of men/women who are better or worse at romantic and sexual things because they were born on a different rock to us.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

What do you all think?

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if this were true

but i'd also say, that when english men have to contend with english women [who have by far a worst international rep when it comes to the subject of "dating"] ...then it's hardly surprising is it?

I mean you're probably not going to be too enthusiastic about buying flowers everyday or Ferrero Rocher for some overly entitled, brazen, binge drinking every weekend female ..who probably has a potty mouth to boot......

..are you?
Speaking personally from my time in the US, British guys are generally rated rather highly. I can't speak for anywhere else though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending