The Student Room Group

Am I betraying her?

Hey guys I need your advice, I have a friend who I guess I’m quite close to but not massively. She says she kind of likes this guy but she’s never made the effort to even speak to him. I really like him and my other friend who’s really close to him wants us to get together. If I “got off with him” do you think my friend would hate me for it even if I explained to her how I felt?
(edited 6 years ago)
You'd have to judge the situation on what this girl is as a person!
Has anything similar happened before?
How do they react?
What is their personality like?

I think that if they've never spoken to them they'll get over it :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Vapormax
You'd have to judge the situation on what this girl is as a person!
Has anything similar happened before?
How do they react?
What is their personality like?

I think that if they've never spoken to them they'll get over it :smile:

Thank you! She’s the kind of person who says she’s ok with things when she isn’t and it all comes out eventually! However I doubt il see her again when I go in to my last year in school as she’s moving, so I’m taking that into account And might go for it :smile:
Original post by MHE04
Thank you! She’s the kind of person who says she’s ok with things when she isn’t and it all comes out eventually! However I doubt il see her again when I go in to my last year in school as she’s moving, so I’m taking that into account And might go for it :smile:

Go for it!!
Speak to her about it, it's only fair she knows before/if you decide to make a move...
You'll have to decide who's more important to you, your friend or just some guy. Think if it's worth to probably destroy a good friendship for someone who may not even be good enough

Quick Reply

Latest