The Student Room Group

Sex

I am an athlete and have a high sex drive. My partner is happy with sex 1x week, but I want it 1-2x a day.
I am kind, respectful and caring, yet she is happy with a hug, a caress, a cuddle and occasional sex. I am well endowed (7.5”x6”), have a highly attractive physique and am hit on all the time by women of all ages and ethinic types. Should I find someone with more compatible sex drive or calm down and accept her for the kind and considerate person she is? I’m afraid if we married and things didn’t change, I would be unfaithful.
I'd talk to her about it. Maybe she has a fear of intimacy. But if you fear the inability to stay faithful because of sex, you should probably break up.
Talk to her about it. After marriage it gets far worse.
yeah, you're clearly not compatible so break up with her
Reply 4
I think you need to ask yourself, If sex is the most important part of your relationship, If it is then you should evaluate your priorities. There's more to a relationship then just sex, or at least there should be.

You need to talk to your girlfriend and see if you can work this out.
Original post by Sandpoet
I am an athlete and have a high sex drive. My partner is happy with sex 1x week, but I want it 1-2x a day.
I am kind, respectful and caring, yet she is happy with a hug, a caress, a cuddle and occasional sex. I am well endowed (7.5”x6”), have a highly attractive physique and am hit on all the time by women of all ages and ethinic types. Should I find someone with more compatible sex drive or calm down and accept her for the kind and considerate person she is? I’m afraid if we married and things didn’t change, I would be unfaithful.

Sounds more to me like you don't want to be in a relationship, if it is just for sex this relationship then you are being very unfair on her.

Quick Reply

Latest