Where do you get your clothing/clothing ideas from?

Watch
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I usually shop at Zara, Topman, Urban Outfitters and ASOS, I get the odd few vintage pieces from thrift shops, sometimes you pick up amazing quality stuff that could easily resell for £60-£150 like I got a Tommy Logo denim jacket for £20 and resold it for £130, I probably could've sold it for a bit more had I tried harder and waited longer. I get most my designer/vintage stuff from Depop though and most outfit ideas come from Pinterest.

Anyone else here with an interest in fashion? If so where do you get most your stuff from and how do you come up with outfit ideas? I'm guessing most guys just throw together whatever they find... I'm guilty of doing that on most days
Chichaldo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Zxyn)
I usually shop at Zara, Topman, Urban Outfitters and ASOS, I get the odd few vintage pieces from thrift shops, sometimes you pick up amazing quality stuff that could easily resell for £60-£150 like I got a Tommy Logo denim jacket for £20 and resold it for £130, I probably could've sold it for a bit more had I tried harder and waited longer. I get most my designer/vintage stuff from Depop though and most outfit ideas come from Pinterest.

Anyone else here with an interest in fashion? If so where do you get most your stuff from and how do you come up with outfit ideas? I'm guessing most guys just throw together whatever they find... I'm guilty of doing that on most days
As a guy, I have had most of my clothes for a while but starting to go a bit more smart-casual as a law UG. Ngl though I just look online for what is decent and see what store has something like it for a good price/offers. Such a fashionista
patriciaringca
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
For clothing ideas you can go with Instyle, Glamour, pinterest and for shop with zara, asos and calibreapparel
moonlight98
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Depends on your style

ASOS/urban outfitters/ZARA/primark/thrift stores/topshop/MONKI/depop

&for fashion inspo, probably Pinterest/Depop
Hirsty97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I love Versace
chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I look everywhere for inspiration. I take note of people on the street, people at uni, people on instagram, what models are wearing on clothing websites like ASOS, where I feel like my style is going and where I want to take it, that kind of thing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads