How long will it take? Watch

MrGman
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have been taking vitamin tablets Beacuse im tired all the time I have been taking them for 5 days so far and i still am tired how long will it take for it to work and keep me awake??
Persona5
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It can vary person to person. Maybe you need stronger Tablets?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by MrGman)
I have been taking vitamin tablets Beacuse im tired all the time I have been taking them for 5 days so far and i still am tired how long will it take for it to work and keep me awake??
You need to find out why you are tired or lethargic. The cause may not be vitamin deficiency, but other factors and in which case you will be waiting a long time.

Caffeine, vitamin B and Iron can help perk you up, but really you should check that your diet has proper nutrition and you are getting enough sleep.
choco_monsterxo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
get sum bloods done n sleep well as well as consistently taking them
SkyFire007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Unless you know the cause of your fatigue, randomly taking supplements is unlikely to help. There's a multitude of causes for one to feel run down, what made you think a deficiency was at hand?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (368)
67.15%
No (180)
32.85%

Watched Threads