The Student Room Group

My b'day sucks!!!!!!

Hey guys,

This probably gonna be more of a rant really but here goes nothing!

Okay so basically its my birthday today and I haven't done anything. So my friend invited me over yesterday to sleep over (have a party) and go out the next day which would be my birthday. My parents said no. My dad lives abroad and my mom said that she doesn't know her mom... but my mom never talks to any of my friends parents... its a miracle that she's even talked to her before and has her phone number.
So fair play, I asked if I could just go her house today. My dad said no again. WTF!?!?!? THEY ARE SO EXTRA!!!!! THEY NEVER LET ME DO ANYTHING!!!!! Honestly, so I asked my mom and explained that have DONE NOTHING for my birthday and she said okay but only if I don't tell my dad... so I told my friend that I was coming but now my mom changed her mind and started to give me a lecture about grades and safety blah blah blah

So my birthday was get up, go to the bank with my mom for 5 hours (boring) and go home.

My mom was like do u want to watch a movie together just now but I don't want to go and see a movie I want A SOCIAL LIFE with my friends. I give up, my mom is so old for my age... she gets lonely and shes so mentally unstable. She talks to herself and I don't know what to do.
I wanted to go out with friends SO BADLY today and my birthday has gone to ****.

Any advice???
Original post by elephant3
Hey guys,

This probably gonna be more of a rant really but here goes nothing!

Okay so basically its my birthday today and I haven't done anything. So my friend invited me over yesterday to sleep over (have a party) and go out the next day which would be my birthday. My parents said no. My dad lives abroad and my mom said that she doesn't know her mom... but my mom never talks to any of my friends parents... its a miracle that she's even talked to her before and has her phone number.
So fair play, I asked if I could just go her house today. My dad said no again. WTF!?!?!? THEY ARE SO EXTRA!!!!! THEY NEVER LET ME DO ANYTHING!!!!! Honestly, so I asked my mom and explained that have DONE NOTHING for my birthday and she said okay but only if I don't tell my dad... so I told my friend that I was coming but now my mom changed her mind and started to give me a lecture about grades and safety blah blah blah

So my birthday was get up, go to the bank with my mom for 5 hours (boring) and go home.

My mom was like do u want to watch a movie together just now but I don't want to go and see a movie I want A SOCIAL LIFE with my friends. I give up, my mom is so old for my age... she gets lonely and shes so mentally unstable. She talks to herself and I don't know what to do.
I wanted to go out with friends SO BADLY today and my birthday has gone to ****.

Any advice???

psshh ignore what you dad thinks , what's he gonna do about it
Reply 2
Original post by Ray_Shadows
psshh ignore what you dad thinks , what's he gonna do about it

He gets really mad. He's really controlling. But yeah I'm just gonna probably sneak out tomrrw when my moms at work again... like i always have to and then ppl ask me why i try drugs and dont care about my parents permission :s-smilie:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by elephant3
He gets really mad. He's really controlling. But yeah I'm just gonna probably sneak out tomrrw when my moms at work again... like i always have to :s-smilie:

ok , just dont get caught

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending