The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It's not stupid to apply without seeing it, but to select it as your firm seems a bit risky.

Is there a later open day you can go to? Bear in mind most unis put on special open days for students with offers. Or would you be able to go there on any other day, not necessarily an open day, to have a look round?
Reply 2
worried_mess
THe exeter open day is next saturday. It is currently my top choice, however it is way to far away for anyone to be able to drive me. And getting a train is out of the question (no money, and having to travel on friday night to be there on time)

What am I gonna do? Would it be stupid to select it as my firm without even seein it?

I'm applying to places I havent been to. If you get an offer you will be invited to another department open day anyway so you will get another chance to see the place before having to choose your firm choice
Reply 3
worried_mess
THe exeter open day is next saturday. It is currently my top choice, however it is way to far away for anyone to be able to drive me. And getting a train is out of the question (no money, and having to travel on friday night to be there on time)

What am I gonna do? Would it be stupid to select it as my firm without even seein it?

i wouldnt put it as your firm without seeing it. thats v v risky, often places are very different in reality to what u think theyll be. if u cant go for the open day try and go any other day.

Latest

Trending

Trending