The Student Room Group

project mangement is going to kill me help please

Im a current student in scotland and i have been really unwell and missed alot at college im stressed out trying to catch everything up and i have 3 project planning assessments to catch up on and i dont no where to start i just have no idea what im doing please can anyone help. assignment 1 - i have to develop a interim project on a festival. the proforma i have slightly done but im not sure what else. The outline Project Plan you have developed on ProForma.xlsoTask List oDependenciesoOutline Time for each activityEach stage should be numbered eg 1.1, 1.2....2.1, 2.2A list of Milestones for each stagethese are stages that we work towards with our tasks until we achieve a physical product.(e.g. a Communication Plan, Stage Report)Identification of resources against tasks eg who is going to do what activity and the physical resources. You will need to assign these from the list belowResources available for the Music Festival project Resource AvailableHelper 4Project Manager 1Marketer 2Festival Organiser 2Admin Assistant 2Graphic Artist 1Technician 1Physical ResourcesLaptop 2Presentation Projector 1Meeting Room 1PC’s 4thats the task to complete and the proforma goes at followsheadings accross the top are Stage -Task ID-Subtask Name - Duration (days) - Predecessor Task -Resources usedi get that i have to write in the first 3 but i dunno how to work out duration predecessor task and resources used. im failing miserably and i have 3 days to complete this can anyone help me?
If you have been ill you should speak to the relevant course administrators about mitigating circumstances actions they can take.

Besides that, nobody is going to do your work for you here, and you would be unable to submit it if they did without having plagiarised from them.

Also your post is almost incomprehensible due to your lazy copy-pasting of the syllabus which has lost all it's formatting, and appears as giant block of text. If you want help the least you can do is format your post properly so it's clear what you're supposed to be doing yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending