The Student Room Group

LJMU Journalism interviews 2018

Hey everyone, I have just received an invitation to interview for the journalism BA course at LJMU. My interview is on 21st Feb 2018 in the afternoon session.
Has anyone else got an interview / already had one and knows what to expect?
I look forward to your replies :smile:
I have one!! Journalism 21st February but in the morning! I’ve heard it’s a group interview and you have to find a piece of news that’s interested you to talk about I’m not entirely sure though! Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Elliegiffordx
I have one!! Journalism 21st February but in the morning! I’ve heard it’s a group interview and you have to find a piece of news that’s interested you to talk about I’m not entirely sure though! Good luck!

Yep I read that too! Well good luck to you 😊
Original post by Leila1997
Yep I read that too! Well good luck to you 😊

Have you just applied for journalism? I’m confused over journalism or international journalism!!!
Reply 4
Original post by Elliegiffordx
Have you just applied for journalism? I’m confused over journalism or international journalism!!!

Yeah just journalism, I also wanted to do int journalism as the work experience you get to do looks awesome, until I noticed the course isn’t accredited, so thats why I went with pure journalism :smile:
Reply 5
Ive got an interview but for the 23rd afternoon session! Ive looked at the information and i think its just a group session like you said, with further talks about the course and everything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending