Report 1 year ago
PC

Xbox vs PS4 is purely personal preference
-Eirlys-
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would tell you PS4 but that would be biased, as I have one. Someone with an Xbox will say that Xbox is better. So the logical thing to do is compare the consoles and see which one meets your needs, but the consoles are pretty similar in specs.
bobab
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
which one has the exclusives you want?
username2899906
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nintendo Switch.
Gr16R
Report 1 year ago
i have both and im an xbox fanboy, currently i play my ps4 more often because of the games but i will always prefer the xbox as it offers a better online experience.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Get the one your friends play online on. If you don't have friends you want to play online with, get the one with the version exclusives you prefer. If neither has any version exclusives you prefer, get the Xbox One if you value multimedia features or the PS4 if you want to try VR.
Insecable
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
PS4 so you can play Persona V. Have fun.
DEANUNO
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Both are near identical spec-wise, PS4 has objectively better range of exclusives, both will charge you to use your own internet connection,I would consider a pc, games are cheaper than consoles, no monthly subscription fee, wider range of games, you can alter the spec based on your budget and your wants, the system will be better value for money than either console, you can make incremental upgrades over time, and you can play games from older consoles using an emulator.At the end of the day if you are looking at it objectively then the pc is easily the best option, if you have friends that play on one of the consoles or you are invested in the exclusives available to one system then get that console.
The PoliticalGuy
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Xbox one and PS4 are very similar console platforms if you are looking at graphical output and performance in games ps4 is better. It has a graphical performance of 2.1 terraflops similar to that the desktop graphics card RX 560. The Xbox one has 1.31 terraflops of power. So if you are looking at picture quality and FramesPerSecond PS4 is the clear choice but another factor is exclusives Xbox one has Halo Forza horizon and other games PS4 has Uncharted Horizon Zero Dawn.
If you were to ask me i would say PC purely because of customization
and more power.
Gr16R
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ThEpOLiTiCaLgUy)
Xbox one and PS4 are very similar console platforms if you are looking at graphical output and performance in games ps4 is better. It has a graphical performance of 2.1 terraflops similar to that the desktop graphics card RX 560. The Xbox one has 1.31 terraflops of power. So if you are looking at picture quality and FramesPerSecond PS4 is the clear choice but another factor is exclusives Xbox one has Halo Forza horizon and other games PS4 has Uncharted Horizon Zero Dawn.
If you were to ask me i would say PC purely because of customization
and more power.

are you stupid? the xbox one x completley dominate the ps4 in every single way
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (17)
7.17%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.55%
I don't think they'd understand (40)
16.88%
It might lead to more bullying (84)
35.44%
There's nothing they could do (71)
29.96%

Watched Threads