Viola
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Does anyone know when SEO London is inviting people to interview? I took the math test, no results on that yet but they did say Jan and I haven't heard from them since....
sul
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I did the test back in mid-December and still I haven't heard back. They did say the first AC would be held in the 3rd week of January on Friday, so its either 18th or 25th Jan! Porbably 25th so we should hear soon. Good luck.
Viola
Rep:
?
I realized some just got replies for SEO London as my friend just told me! They are quite nice about it and very efficient, I believe you are right.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I just got an email off them. Says my performance has enabled me to proceed to the next stage but there's no invite to an AC yet and it doesn't seem guaranteed yet.
Viola
Rep:
?
Yes, that was a similar letter as well. I wonder if there is a verbal test before you even get to the interview stage? I suspect that might be possible.
Galatasaray
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey did anyone take the test on the 14th of jan at UBS if so when will be hear back
sul
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
I just got an email off them. Says my performance has enabled me to proceed to the next stage but there's no invite to an AC yet and it doesn't seem guaranteed yet.
Are you sure it said you have proceeded to the next stage? I got an email saying they are holding AC's this year depending on which department you have applied to, and that some people have been invited to the first AC. And that they will be in contact with me soon, nothing as to whether I have passed or not.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sul)
Are you sure it said you have proceeded to the next stage? I got an email saying they are holding AC's this year depending on which department you have applied to, and that some people have been invited to the first AC. And that they will be in contact with me soon, nothing as to whether I have passed or not.
My email says near the top 'While we will not be disclosing your score or the pass mark for the test at this point, your performance has now enabled you to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process.'

Did you get that?
fahadraja
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I got invited to the the assesment center but could not attend(IBD). The next 2 assesment centers after this fridays is capital markets.
Regards

Fahad Raja
sul
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
My email says near the top 'While we will not be disclosing your score or the pass mark for the test at this point, your performance has now enabled you to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process.'

Did you get that?
nice nice......i read it and i read it properly this time. kool so that means i will have an AC either next friday or the friday after!
kdv
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Galatasaray)
Hey did anyone take the test on the 14th of jan at UBS if so when will be hear back
I took the test on 14th at UBS... dno when we hear back, have you heard anything since this post?
eliteman
Report 12 years ago
gng
mbx0xdm
Report 12 years ago
I did their maths and programming aptitude tests in january, and got an interview for 14 Feb. But their interviews are generally run a bit later than banks' interviews, so you shouldn't be too worried if you haven't got a response yet.

But if you're really concerned, you should just call/email them.
Viola
Rep:
?
Has anyone heard from SEO London since then?
wicked88
Report 12 years ago
Has anyone heard from the yesterdays numerical test (11th Feb, monday). They say said they would get back to us yesterday, today or tomorrow......anything yet?
enigma2009
Report 12 years ago
hi wicked 88..lol...im still waiting too..how did u find it neway..the test?
wicked88
Report 12 years ago
quite easy...no time...scattered graphs messed up my brain orientation. what a shame :-(....but theres still hope if the last couple of questions I guessed were all a's... :-)
enigma2009
Report 12 years ago
lol..didnt get through..back to the drawing board!
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Can someone tell me what type of minority you have to be to get fast-tracked?
enigma2009
Report 12 years ago
there is no such thing as your application being fast tracked...that only happens if you want to be in the Met police..lol

all ''minorites'' are treated the same mate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (47)
16.04%
I'm not sure (8)
2.73%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (100)
34.13%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.37%
I'm not a current university student (134)
45.73%

Watched Threads