The Student Room Group

SEO London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
sad to hear that wicked..but thx for posting that comment and for wishing us all the best..hope it all works out well for you!!...i dont know what lies ahead for me..hehe..i guess two more days to find out..im also on the psycho-checking-email thingy..lol..thx neways
Reply 61
Oh! :frown: :frown: I'm sorry to hear that wicked88, but hope you have other internships lined up. :smile: Your friend is so lucky! But I didn't apply for sales and trading so I am terribly nervous, sigh. :frown: Now I am the one still doing psycho email checking-- :smile:
Reply 62
hey viola..im stil waiting..nothing so far!!..pls post sumfin if u hear from them. gudluck 2us both!!:smile: :smile:
Reply 63
No replies!! I hope we are not doomed :frown:
Reply 64
*hee nads, but if we ever get it we should both meet and have a good laugh over this you know :smile: :smile:
Reply 65
haha yea definately..that wud be jokes!!...im just soo nervous and have this feeling since last nite wen i read wicked's post, that we mite just here sumfin 2day! I also read a post by someone on TSR or was it IBTALK, can't rem which forum, and it said that he got an offer 20days after his AC. And today is 20 days since our AC ..so im praying!!!!
Reply 66
there's stil a glimmer of hope..let wish we'r in it hehe
Reply 67
:d :d!!!!!
Reply 68
what division are you guys in for? i applied for risk management and went for the last AC which was held last friday. They had a total of 6 front office AC's with 60 ppl per session. They have about 150 places so just under 1 in 3 chance. if anyone has any info or get replies pls post
Reply 69
Oh! We went for the one far before on the 20th/21st of Feb and still haven't had replies :smile: So I think yours is much later :smile: There were three earlier assessment centers before mine too. I was in the IBD/Asset Management assessment center
Reply 70
I was on the IBD AC which was held in Lehman Brothers on the 21st..still no reply thou ..just waiting and waiting...and waiting..psycho email checking every 2 mints haha..its jokes!
Reply 71
yup..just under 1 in 3..lets hope we'r one of those 1's in 3's..
Reply 72
jacky1129
To nads,
I am still waiting......I have attended 21st Feb's ac in lehman brothers.

jacky did u hear back from SEO??
Reply 73
i haven't......
Reply 74
Check Your Emails Everyone..just Received An Email From Seo Right Now!!!!
Reply 75
At this stage we are still unable to confirm your place on the programme until more positions are made available. We are currently in discussions with our sponsor firms about extending the number of SEO interns they take and hope to come back to you with a confirmed decision soon. Many firms are in the process of trying to increase their internship numbers.

We will confirm the final decision within the next 2-3 weeks.
Reply 76
Is it something like this? :frown: :frown: I wonder if anyone had proper acceptances....~~
Reply 77
you seem pleased good news i hope nads
Reply 78
Another person who applied seems to have received no emails yet...this is bizarre, how does it work? hmm nads how did you do? :smile:
Reply 79
anyone who went to the assessment centre on 21 Feb has received an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending