The Student Room Group

How to tell if a girl likes me...

I've always been terrible at knowing whether a girl is just being friendly or whether there's anything more to it.

I'm a bit on the introverted, kind-hearted, caring & thoughtful end of the guy spectrum ...

Also do girls with boyfriends take an interest in other guys, or are they essentially unattainable?

Help and advice much appreciated 😎
This can be different for different girls. We're not all the same! You could try asking her as that's the only real way to find out...

Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Obolinda
This can be different for different girls. We're not all the same! You could try asking her as that's the only real way to find out...

Good luck!

Thank you 😊
I appreciate that everyone's different but didn't want to have the completely wrong idea and end up feeling stupid ...
you can put your hand on her thigh so that it turns her on and then go in for the move
Reply 4
Original post by WhyKidz
I've always been terrible at knowing whether a girl is just being friendly or whether there's anything more to it.

I'm a bit on the introverted, kind-hearted, caring & thoughtful end of the guy spectrum ...

Also do girls with boyfriends take an interest in other guys, or are they essentially unattainable?

Help and advice much appreciated 😎

You'd ask her out and if she says yes then she's interest.

To answer your question, probably not... If she does then why go for a girl who would jump ship like that?
If you're a nice guy you probably wouldn't go for a girl who's already got a boyfriend ahah. You could let her know how you feel and leave it up to her as to whether or not she goes for it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending