Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oo
    yeh but i didnt want to give our nice hall the abbreviation of BS before i had even seen it heh :| hrrm

! so there is another medic in my hall then? or are you not doing medicine :\ or ?

! by the way i was in london the other day and went to have a spy round and it's reaaaaaaallllllly nice
    (from the outside anyway) (though your standards might not be as low as mine!)

theres a cinema and mini supies nearby (tho obviously they are far too expensive for major food buying but still)

ReputationRep:
    Excellent, a local shop will be really useful if I end up being badly organised

I'm doing Maths and Computer Science. And I have a twin room.

The BS thing didn't occour to me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    what! you're not a medic - get out of this thread :mad:

hee (only joking)

yes that's what i was thinking - it's soooooo annoying when you run out of milk and want weetabix with loads of sugar before bed ... !

i know - i wish i hadnt realised the initials connection - it somewhat.. dirties the nice name of our hall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jen_w)
    what! you're not a medic - get out of this thread :mad:

hee (only joking)
    Ooops... I didn't notice the subject :eek:

*runs away*

ReputationRep:
    heh 'didnt notice that subject' PAH!

ReputationRep:
    Hi i'm starting medicine in october too! I'm going to be living in Pembridge hall. Nice to see there are a few more medics on here !

ReputationRep:
    k - thread starters back - looks like theres a lotta cool ppl starting medicine at imp this yr (and why wouldnt there be?) - look forward to meeting u all - lol so whos online now??

ReputationRep:
    hi! I'm online now

ReputationRep:
    hey!! im at wilson house - how fars pem hall from s kensington??

ReputationRep:
    pem hall's supposed to be about 25mins from s. kensington, how far's wilson house?

ReputationRep:
    15 minutes according to the site and welcome letter lol - diagnally across hyde park in fact - but ppl say its more like 20 - 25 minutes

ReputationRep:
    so errr chocaholic - u ready to move in?

ReputationRep:
    well....not really . I'm being a bit dissorganised at the moment and so i haven't really got much stuff together yet. I'll probably end up doing it all in the week before we go :rolleyes:. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    me neither - no one is apparently so me being lazy suddenly doesnt feel so bad - i barely feel like im ready for uni lol - wheres the fabled maturity and sensibility of students??

ReputationRep:
    becuz it rocks: i recognise that quote from ur signature - wheel of time right? can't remember which book though

Has everyone done their immunization here. i was just checking my junk mail from the last month and hotmail have shoved an e-mail from the occupational health into my junk mail folder (grrrr). Apparently i am late in returning it and i still haven't done the criminal records disclosure yet!!! Is anyone else in the same boat here? Also any Falmouth Keogh Hall medics here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wing Zero)
    becuz it rocks: i recognise that quote from ur signature - wheel of time right? can't remember which book though

Has everyone done their immunization here. i was just checking my junk mail from the last month and hotmail have shoved an e-mail from the occupational health into my junk mail folder (grrrr). Apparently i am late in returning it and i still haven't done the criminal records disclosure yet!!! Is anyone else in the same boat here? Also any Falmouth Keogh Hall medics here?
    When we started, Occupational Health made us all retake the HebB immunity test as it needed to be College done which kinda begged the question why they wanted one before we started lol. You'll have the whole of the 1st year to catch up on any immunisations hopefully .

ReputationRep:
    hey ahran - not surprised u recognise it - u introduced me to WoT lol - know who this is yet?
    and yea u needed to send in the form by sep 1st and then they chuck it in the bin in case u lied and retest u which does make it a bit pointelss i suppose.
    btw - great to see so many new names - keep em coming ppl!

ReputationRep:
    hey - is everyone here going for that freshers pass?

ReputationRep:
    hrm - havent decided yet but think i might.. prolly will make it less of hassle at the time?

ReputationRep:
    I sent mine off today after previous yrs' students told me how annoying it was to pay at the door - cuz they jack up the price when they go over the limit (they get ppl from all london unis crashing apparenltly lol) - and besides i save 17 pounds! - me being cheap thats a gd thing

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.