The Student Room Group

Town life/campus/ Fort Williams.

Fort Williams in Scotland has a a few uni courses based there, from other people's experience what's it like to live there?
Original post by Sayer0607
Fort Williams in Scotland has a a few uni courses based there, from other people's experience what's it like to live there?

I have moved this post into the Scotland University section, you may get a better response here.
my older sister goes to fort William university she's now in 3rd year and loving it. great for outdoor stuff if you are interested and a great life around the town and campus loads of stuff to get involved with and and great small community. I'd 100% recommend it
Reply 3
thank you very much!
what are you looking to apply for?
Reply 5
I was applying for outdoor education, or something of a similar name I can't quite recall, however I've since changed my mind about university and have decided instead to apply to a few outdoor centres in Scotland and Wales for job placements as that seems to be the better path towards the career I am looking for! thank you for your your input though, I'll be sure to go to Fort William at some point anyway!
you're welcome and if you change your mind and go next year instead I don't think you'd regret it. certificate in outdoor leadership might me the one you were looking at it seems everyone there is doing it . it's a good course even I concede red it but instead decided to do English.

Quick Reply

Latest