The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter's Achievement Scholarship

Predicted grades: A*AA
Typical offer for BA English (Q300): AAA-AAB
Offer made: ABC

In the sent email, Exeter detailed a £1000 scholarship available to me if I achieve AAA or better and firm Exeter. Is this usual? Can't seem to find a great deal of info online. Thanks!
Reply 1
I got that email too! The difference is that I'm on a gap year and already have my results, so I assumed that's why I got one. Interesting to see you get one, though. Might I also ask if you're in a low higher education participation postcode? I am, so I also thought that might be why I got one as I've seen a few other universities offer similar things.

Congrats, by the way!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by cfc12345
I got that email too! The difference is that I'm on a gap year and already have my results, so I assumed that's why I got one. Interesting to see you get one, though. Might I also ask if you're in a low higher education participation postcode? I am, so I also thought that might be why I got one as I've seen a few other universities offer similar things.

Congrats, by the way!

Interesting. Yeah, my postcode was assigned the lowest value when I used Bristol's online tool. Was your offer strangely low, too?

Congrats to you!
Reply 3
I got a £2500 scholarship and I'm really planning to make Exeter my firm choice so that just sold me. 😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending