(Original post by RosieEcilo)
Good luck everyone. x
Best of luck to you too
Le Shepherd
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey guys, I have got an interview for PGDE Primary at UHI. Has anyone experienced it yet? I am freaking out as I don’t have a clue what to expect... there is a written task and some group activities. Anyone willing to help? Thank you.

Good luck to everyone
RosieEcilo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Le Shepherd)
Hey guys, I have got an interview for PGDE Primary at UHI. Has anyone experienced it yet? I am freaking out as I don’t have a clue what to expect... there is a written task and some group activities. Anyone willing to help? Thank you.

Good luck to everyone
Hi le, IM not sure about primary cause I’m secondary but make sure you know loads about cofe. Still waiting to hear back for a lot of my stuff
a123b456
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello!

I am posting on this old thread because I'm struggling to find any info online. I have an interview for PGDE French. Can anyone tell me anything about this interview, eg. should presentation be in english or target language, how will language skills be tested too? I really appreciate any advice anyone at all can offer me about the interview process!

Thanks so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (97)
14.85%
Yes - a food allergy (71)
10.87%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (16)
2.45%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (18)
2.76%
No (451)
69.07%

Watched Threads