Jess816
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi has anyone done the ict R001 understanding computer systems for an hour long and it’s about cctvs
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jess816)
Hi has anyone done the ict R001 understanding computer systems for an hour long and it’s about cctvs
What is it about this unit that you're struggling with?
Jess816
Rep:
?
Hi, I’m struggling with how to answer these type of questions because I don’t know about CCTVs. How do you answer these type of statement; the hardware devices used in a cctv system; how images collected by a cctv system may be stored for retrieval; different methods of creating a computer network for cctv and the benefits and drawbacks of these methods; moral and ethical issues to do with the use of cctv; ways in which computer systems may be protected from unauthorised access; the uk laws that relate to unauthorised access to computers; the use of forms to collect and code data for use in a database, the impact that use of the such forms can have on an organisation and how negative impacts can Ben reduced; the used of software to maintain the efficient working of computer equipment
Jess816
Rep:
?
(Original post by brainzistheword)
What is it about this unit that you're struggling with?
Hi, I’m struggling with how to answer these type of questions because I don’t know about CCTVs. How do you answer these type of statement; the hardware devices used in a cctv system; how images collected by a cctv system may be stored for retrieval; different methods of creating a computer network for cctv and the benefits and drawbacks of these methods; moral and ethical issues to do with the use of cctv; ways in which computer systems may be protected from unauthorised access; the uk laws that relate to unauthorised access to computers; the use of forms to collect and code data for use in a database, the impact that use of the such forms can have on an organisation and how negative impacts can Ben reduced; the used of software to maintain the efficient working of computer equipment
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (139)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (211)
26.98%
Not great so far... (281)
35.93%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.31%

Watched Threads