The Student Room Group

Ho Ho Ho! Race Santa's Sleigh and count down from 10,000!!!

HO HO HO!!!

Why hello there everybody! It's been a rather hectic week in my grotto and I felt a well-deserved rest was in order so I thought I would join in the games!!! I do so love to count... counting presents, counting elves, counting mince pies in my belly!

I have a stocking FULL of rep to give away and I will be throwing it randomly from my sleigh into this thread!
The person to reach zero will receive an extra special, gift-wrapped, ribbon tied parcel of rep!

The name of the game is simple... the member that makes the most posts wins so the more you post the higher your chance of winning the jackpot prize!!!

:cracker::cracker::cracker::cracker::cracker::cracker:

Post what you want, as much as you want! For example, your favourite word, a greeting, song lyrics, or even complete nonsense if you like... You don't have to wait for someone else to post first to post again, so you can spam to your heart's content :woo:

Click here to see the current leaderboard, and see how you stand! :adore:

Let's see if we can beat our most recent attempt, and surpass 10,000 posts... if we hit this before Christmas day, then the prizes will be doubled!! :eek3:

The competition will expire at midnight on the 25/12/2017, and will start on the 20/12/2017 at 00:01, so be ready!!!:kart:

The Grand Prize...

Spoiler

The two runners up will get a 500 point rep prize! :biggrin:

:santa2:Let us join together for the festivities and count down from 10,000 to race me back to the North Pole! :santa2:

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

well I do say :colone:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Father Christmas
The competition... will start on the 20/12/2017 at 00:01, so be ready!!!:kart:

:lies:
...Please excuse the delay on this, the competition is now open! :woo:
Hey folks!

You all posted in the previous highest poster competition, so I thought I'd let you know that mk 2 is now open, and will be running until the start of Christmas Day :colone:

Another Amazon voucher is up for grabs, so get posting if you're up for the challenge! :excited:

Spoiler

I just post in thsi thread?
Ghgcf
Christmas
hellooooooooo
wooooo
i probs wont win but hey ho ho ho
meow
Original post by SuperHuman98
I just post in thsi thread?

Yep! The highest poster on Christmas day will win a £30 Amazon voucher, or a £60 one if this thread has reached 10k posts by then :smile:
Original post by Jack22031994
wooooo

:party:
Liverpool!!!!!! Liverpool!!!! Liverpool!!!!!!!
Original post by shadowdweller
Yep! The highest poster on Christmas day will win a £30 Amazon voucher, or a £60 one if this thread has reached 10k posts by then :smile:

Noone has perms in here right?
wooooo
How does thia work...
Interesting

Latest