QMUL Chemistry:
Bath Chemistry with drug discovery:

QMUL medicine:
Cambridge medicine:
Manchester medicine:
Keele Medicine:

(older brother of account owner)
(edited 6 years ago)
Mostly a 8 out of 10 , have you heard anything back from Cambridge ? My cousin applied for Cambridge and got in doing an identical course with almost the same grades as you, keeping in mind they don't consider GCSE's as a massive factor, instead your A levels and predictions ( where you are predicted high ). For QMUL I am quite certain you will get in with those grades, same goes with Manchester. Although , I strongly believe that Imperial may be a 7/10 due to its competitiveness and the course that you have chosen.
Reply 2
Original post by BrenChongerZomb
Mostly a 8 out of 10 , have you heard anything back from Cambridge ? My cousin applied for Cambridge and got in doing an identical course with almost the same grades as you, keeping in mind they don't consider GCSE's as a massive factor, instead your A levels and predictions ( where you are predicted high ). For QMUL I am quite certain you will get in with those grades, same goes with Manchester. Although , I strongly believe that Imperial may be a 7/10 due to its competitiveness and the course that you have chosen.

My interview was pretty good I probs won't hear back until January.
Original post by Jordzeyy
My interview was pretty good I probs won't hear back until January.

GL man , best of luck and hope you get in . I applied to Cambridge as well and hopefully looking to get in. I was originally predicted AAA but had to convince my teachers and that jumped to A*A*A . Just waiting now , oh well .
Reply 4
Original post by BrenChongerZomb
GL man , best of luck and hope you get in . I applied to Cambridge as well and hopefully looking to get in. I was originally predicted AAA but had to convince my teachers and that jumped to A*A*A . Just waiting now , oh well .

You too :smile:
Imperial Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry
Kings Chemistry with Biomedicine
Cambridge Natsci
QMUL Chemistry
Bath Chemistry with drug discovery
or
QMUL medicine
Cambridge medicine
Manchester medicine
Keele Medicine
GCSE: A* A* A A A A A A B B

AS: AAA

A2: A*A*A + A* EPQ

Imperial Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry:
Kings Chemistry with Biomedicine:
Cambridge Natsci:
QMUL Chemistry:
Bath Chemistry with drug discovery:

QMUL medicine:
Cambridge medicine:
Manchester medicine:
Keele Medicine:

(older brother of account owner)

Good chance for all the none medicine courses except Cambridge

For medicine low chance like most people for grades alone, it depends on your work experience (and how you reflect on it in your ps) and how well you interview and how well you perform in required admissions tests
Reply 6
Original post by madmadmax321
Good chance for all the none medicine courses except Cambridge

For medicine low chance like most people for grades alone, it depends on your work experience (and how you reflect on it in your ps) and how well you interview and how well you perform in required admissions tests

What would you say for Cambridge?
What would you say for Cambridge?

No idea, I assume you will get an interview with those grades but it depends on how well you do in the interview and how well the other applicants do as well when they decide if you would get an offer or not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending