The Student Room Group

US government recovered materials it does not recognise from a UFO

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pentagon-ufo-alloys-program-recover-material-unidentified-flying-objects-not-recognise-us-government-a8117801.html

The Pentagon has reportedly recovered metal alloys from unidentified flying objects that scientists "do not recognise”. Materials, which are alleged to have “amazing properties”, are being stored in modified buildings in Las Vegas, the New York Times reports. The US Department of Defence (DoD) has admitted to a secret $22m (£15m) programme, which ran between 2007 and 2012, that was tasked with investigating reports of UFOs.

“They have some material from these objects that is being studied, so that scientists can try to figure out what accounts for their amazing properties,” Ralf Blumenthal, one of the authors of the New York Times report, told MSNBC.

Mr Blumenthal said the DoD “do not know” what the materials are made of. “It’s some sort of compound they do not recognise,” he added.

(edited 6 years ago)
How does this have no comments yet! :eek:

The government recover materials from unidentified flying objects which they have no idea what they are and nobody bats an eyelid :gasp:
Fake news get boring if repeated too many times.
It would help if they explained what these so-called "amazing properties" actually are.
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
nobody bats an eyelid

Including the Pentagon, which has moved the funding to more productive uses. I think that tells us all we need to know.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
It would help if they explained what these so-called "amazing properties" actually are.

Yeah it would, they're obviously hiding something because firstly the scientists have no idea what these materials are, how is that possible? It must not be on the periodic table?

Secondly they claim these materials have amazing properties but as you said don't explain what they are which suggests they're hiding something. Also they're keeping them in "modified" buildings in Las Vegas, why do they need to be modified buildings, do these materials hold exceptional power or something?

Maybe give the materials to the scientific community to investigate?
[video="youtube;q3OTEdZkBaQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3OTEdZkBaQ[/video]
(edited 6 years ago)
X

It's certainly very interesting news and reportage on this subject, probably the first time I've seen this subject make front-page news and have such wide international reporting.

I did find the videos from the infrared targeting pods on Super Hornet fighters quite interesting. When you tally it with the personal testimony of the fighter pilots, it is very interesting.

I have a family friend who is a fast jet pilot and he told me that a lot of pilots see weird stuff, objects travelling at tremendous speeds and with extraordinary manoeuvrability, but that raising it with the formal chain of command can be career suicide so most say nothing and it only comes out when pilots are having a drink and talking amongst each other. It seems that most of the leading countries have a small unit looking into this, but really no-one knows what it is.
It must not be on the periodic table?

Secondly they claim these materials have amazing properties

Only elements are found in the periodic table. Alloys and compounds are not. There is not an alloy or compound in existence that cannot be analysed to discover its constituents, so this claim is somewhat doubtful.

Water is an example of a material that has special properties. How mysterious is that?

they're keeping them in "modified" buildings in Las Vegas,

The obvious answer is that the buildings have been modified innocuously, as my house has by being extended and given double-glazed windows. Maybe they were modified from being open barns to closed warehouses.

Creating an air of mystery and asking unanswered questions does not mean that there really is a mystery or that the questions are not easily answered.

See my last post above.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

the materials are invisible to skeptics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending