The Student Room Group

History of TSR QUIZ

Welcome once again to...
:woo:The Procrastinate Inn!:woo:

This thread is part of the TSR Pub Quiz 2017

This quiz will be all about The History of TSR!:yay:

Tonight's Quiz: 10 Questions

Each question will be related to the history of TSR, which you'll have to try and answer.

First person with the right answer gets a point Anyone who gets the answer right after that will get half a point. Please don't cheat - this includes deleting a wrong answer and posting a right answer. This also includes editing your answer. I can see it when this happens! :mmm:

I'll quote whoever answered the previous question when I post the next one. Questions will be posted with approximately 5 minute intervals :biggrin: The plan is a 9:15pm start! Sorry for the short notice, and see you there.

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadowdweller

Welcome once again to...
:woo:The Procrastinate Inn!:woo:

This thread is part of the TSR Pub Quiz 2017

This quiz will be all about The History of TSR!:yay:

Tonight's Quiz: 10 Questions

Each question will be related to the history of TSR, which you'll have to try and answer.

First person with the right answer gets a point Anyone who gets the answer right after that will get half a point. Please don't cheat - this includes deleting a wrong answer and posting a right answer. This also includes editing your answer. I can see it when this happens! :mmm:

I'll quote whoever answered the previous question when I post the next one. Questions will be posted with approximately 5 minute intervals :biggrin: The plan is a 9:15pm start! Sorry for the short notice, and see you there.

Spoiler

:hugs: I love last minute alerts :smile:
I should be good at this but I know literally nothing
Original post by shadowdweller
x

I'm cooking bacon for dinner :biggrin: :mmm:
I never know anything about these quizzes but oh well
My film finished in good timing :groovy:
Question 1. Who is the longest standing Support Team member currently? This excludes Section Leaders

Spoiler

AngryJellyfish
:dontknow: paracosm?
Doonesbury
Reply 10
AngryJellyfish?
Okay count me out I can see I will get none of these 😂
Paracosm? I don't actually know.
Angry Jellyfish
Interrobang?
Maybe?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Question 2: Which member currently has the highest number of reputation points?

EDIT: Sorry I missed so many people in this quote, it only just refreshed the replies :grumble:

Spoiler

Thisll be a hard quiz :idk:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19

Quick Reply

Latest