The Student Room Group

french translation

3.Personnellement je trouve que certaines règles sont nécessaires pour maintenir une bonne discipline, mais néanmoins il me semble que certaines règles sont ridicules. Ici il faut porter une carte autour du cou pour nous identifier et je le trouve inutile et inconfortable.

4.Je déteste toutes les règles à l’école. Si j’étais le principal, le collège ne commencerait pas avant onze heures parce que j’aime faire la grasse matinée et rester au lit. Aussi les professeurs devraient portent un uniforme jaune! Je suis pour l’égalité!

5.Malgré le fait que les vacances sont plus longues en France, la journée scolaire est vraiment trop longue et il faut aller au collège le samedi. Je n’aimerais pas ça. Pourtant j’aimerais ne pas porter d’uniforme et avoir des tatouages et des piercings. Je ne suis pas encore décidé.

if anyone can translate them thank you!
3. Personally I find that some rules are necessary to maintain good discipline, but nevertheless it seems to me that some rules are ridiculous. Here you have to wear a card around your neck to identify us and I find it useless and uncomfortable.

4.I hate all the rules at school. If I were the principal, the college would not start until eleven o'clock because I like to sleep in bed and stay in bed. Also teachers should wear a yellow uniform! I am for equality!

5.Despite the fact that holidays are longer in France, the school day is really too long and you have to go to college on Saturdays. I would not like that. But I would not want to wear uniforms and have tattoos and piercings. I have not decided yet
Reply 2
Original post by icelolly123
3. Personally I find that some rules are necessary to maintain good discipline, but nevertheless it seems to me that some rules are ridiculous. Here you have to wear a card around your neck to identify us and I find it useless and uncomfortable.

4.I hate all the rules at school. If I were the principal, the college would not start until eleven o'clock because I like to sleep in bed and stay in bed. Also teachers should wear a yellow uniform! I am for equality!

5.Despite the fact that holidays are longer in France, the school day is really too long and you have to go to college on Saturdays. I would not like that. But I would not want to wear uniforms and have tattoos and piercings. I have not decided yet

thank you so much for putting it all in google translate! i shudda thought of that ahahaha

Quick Reply

Latest